College Football Alternate Helmets

next_gen_uniforms

In the last few weeks I have been playing with Microsoft paint and I wanted to share some of the Helmets I created so I could get some feedback on them.

First up is South Florida. I made the inside of the bull logo gradient to go along with the newly added gradient on the basketball uniforms.

Tdpmm29.png

I don't think the ANF sticker should be on the helmet

Well that's an Iowa staple they've used for a while now.

Anyway, I like the yellow helmet. Although the facemask clamp is not colored, it's always clear. So if you're trying to keep it even a bit realistic, the side yellow and top black clamps should be fixed.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I don't think the ANF sticker should be on the helmet

Well that's an Iowa staple they've used for a while now.

Anyway, I like the yellow helmet. Although the facemask clamp is not colored, it's always clear. So if you're trying to keep it even a bit realistic, the side yellow and top black clamps should be fixed.

Ok thanks.

Good job on both of these so far. If you were trying to replace the USF helmet then I would have an issue with the gradient logo, but considering that this is an alternate the logo is OK with me. I didn't even know you could do gradients with regular MS Paint. The Iowa helmet is OK. Looking forward to seeing what else you can come up with.

Personally, I wouldn't use the thinning stripe on either Iowa or Pitt. If I had to pick one on which I think it would look better, then I would go with Pitt. I think Iowa's helmet should have a helmet stripe with consistent thickness from front to back. They have too classic of a look overall to go with a modern helmet stripe.

gYH2mW9.png

Personally, I wouldn't use the thinning stripe on either Iowa or Pitt. If I had to pick one on which I think it would look better, then I would go with Pitt. I think Iowa's helmet should have a helmet stripe with consistent thickness from front to back. They have too classic of a look overall to go with a modern helmet stripe.

They are not thinning stripes. They have the consistent throughout the helmet.

Then show it that way by having the stripe continue all the way to the back of the helmet rather than having it taper off at the top of the helmet.

I'll add a back view.

It's not a back view that's needed. Your graphics show a tapering line. If they aren't tapering, then they should show consistently across the dome of the helmet from the side.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived