NFL Flagged Jacksonville (10/32)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is that? I'm guessing Cincy, but honestly, no clue. Give us...something other than the image. Are they the Yankees of NFLF or something, with the lack of NOB? Why are the waves waaaaayyyyyy more angular on the helmet than on the flag? 4Cs on any given uniform seems a tad redundant to me. I dunno. Also with the socks, You might as well just used 1 because the changes are so minor. I do quite like the home jersey however.

Sorry. Cincinatti Blades. The helmet is supposed to be a mix of the logo and flag. some of waht you are saying i need a refresher on. Angular? 4Cs? help me out here i don't speak Kevsim

Excited about how Baltimore will turn out. I'm working on it right now.

you have made no mention of this so i thought i would ask, what's your reasoning behind changing the team names?

i thought you were just updating the kits to look like the flags, im not saying you shouldn't of course, im just asking why you chose to go that route instead of merely updating the unis

Sorry. Cincinatti Blades. The helmet is supposed to be a mix of the logo and flag. some of waht you are saying i need a refresher on. Angular? 4Cs? help me out here i don't speak Kevsim

Excited about how Baltimore will turn out. I'm working on it right now.

Instead of using the waves from the flag, you made your own, which normally is a good thing, but since you are mimicking the flag. Use the waves from the flag, or make yours look more like em. The waves you have are a bit sloppy as well should I say.

As for the Cs, you have 1 on the collar, one over the collar bone, one on the helmet and one on the pants. I dunno, I knida feel its a bit redundant, but maybe it's just a preference.

tony read the orgianal post then you would know.

i did

I was watching the world lacrosse chamionships and came up with a great idea. What if the the teams in the NFL based their team off of the city flag.

I started with Buffalo and grew on. It has become a very fun project to do. Teams include Buffalo Storm, Boston Minutemen, New York Braves, and the Miami Palms.

their is nothing in here that explains why you created a team called boston minutemen .......far as i knew boston dosnt have an NFL team or i wouldnt be asking

tony read the orgianal post then you would know.

i did

I was watching the world lacrosse chamionships and came up with a great idea. What if the the teams in the NFL based their team off of the city flag.

I started with Buffalo and grew on. It has become a very fun project to do. Teams include Buffalo Storm, Boston Minutemen, New York Braves, and the Miami Palms.

their is nothing in here that explains why you created a team called boston minutemen .......far as i knew boston dosnt have an NFL team or i wouldnt be asking

boston was the city new england was in before they moved to foxborough thats why the team is in boston. he probably changed the name because its much easier to make a new team instead keeping the current one.

and llfhockey, id like to see some better work on the rivers on the helmet, they look rushed. the curves are way too big compared to the flag.

New england is not a city i already explained this.

this is their flag

fTyefYw.png

As you can tell its written in latin. on it, it has the word Patriots. The Boston Patriots were an old Nfl team so i could'nt do that. I looked up the name Boston Minutemen and there was a womens soccer team that only lasted one year (not the NFL or any big sport name)

Archived