Michigan Football concept - back to Nike, update 7/18

oldschoolvikings

I had this idea for a michigan football concept, and I wanted to work on a nike-like template (because that's the template I've been currently using, and I am, above all else, fairly lazy). My thought was to work with the triple stripe motif of the iconic helmet, and carry that to other parts of the uniform. It wasn't until I was about half way done that I realized this concept has them abandoning Adidas for Nike, but adding in a triple stripe, which is of course, an Adidas trademark. I'm sure a lot of people will have a hard time getting over that. But then I though, what the hell. It isn't like Adidas truly owns the idea of three stripes side by side. A lot of teams use that. Also, the Wolverine helmet has used three stripes forever, and it is at least as iconic as Adidas' logo. But the biggest "what the hell" of all is, its not like this uniform is actually going to happen. Anyway, here it is...

(On a side note, as a proud graduate of tOSU, it took a lot not to include a wide yellow stripe down the back! :P)

AJUNK5_zpsdbc8facd.png

I do like the gold jersey, but I think the yellow stripes on white pants or socks just doesn't look right. I actually don't like the triple stripes on the pants. Just off to me.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I had this idea for a michigan football concept, and I wanted to work on a nike-like template (because that's the template I've been currently using, and I am, above all else, fairly lazy). My thought was to work with the triple stripe motif of the iconic helmet, and carry that to other parts of the uniform. It wasn't until I was about half way done that I realized this concept has them abandoning Adidas for Nike, but adding in a triple stripe, which is of course, an Adidas trademark. I'm sure a lot of people will have a hard time getting over that. But then I though, what the hell. It isn't like Adidas truly owns the idea of three stripes side by side. A lot of teams use that. Also, the Wolverine helmet has used three stripes forever, and it is at least as iconic as Adidas' logo. But the biggest "what the hell" of all is, its not like this uniform is actually going to happen. Anyway, here it is...

(On a side note, as a proud graduate of tOSU, it took a lot not to include a wide yellow stripe down the back! :P)

AJUNK5_zpsdbc8facd.png

Make one of these changes and this would be perfect for the white jersey combo:

1) Make stripes blue for jersey and pants or

2) Make alternative yellow pants with blue stripes and make jersey stripes blue.

spacer.png

I had this idea for a michigan football concept, and I wanted to work on a nike-like template (because that's the template I've been currently using, and I am, above all else, fairly lazy). My thought was to work with the triple stripe motif of the iconic helmet, and carry that to other parts of the uniform. It wasn't until I was about half way done that I realized this concept has them abandoning Adidas for Nike, but adding in a triple stripe, which is of course, an Adidas trademark. I'm sure a lot of people will have a hard time getting over that. But then I though, what the hell. It isn't like Adidas truly owns the idea of three stripes side by side. A lot of teams use that.

Actually Adidas thinks they do own the three stripes design. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_stripes

JeKhnr9.png

I had this idea for a michigan football concept, and I wanted to work on a nike-like template (because that's the template I've been currently using, and I am, above all else, fairly lazy). My thought was to work with the triple stripe motif of the iconic helmet, and carry that to other parts of the uniform. It wasn't until I was about half way done that I realized this concept has them abandoning Adidas for Nike, but adding in a triple stripe, which is of course, an Adidas trademark. I'm sure a lot of people will have a hard time getting over that. But then I though, what the hell. It isn't like Adidas truly owns the idea of three stripes side by side. A lot of teams use that.

Actually Adidas thinks they do own the three stripes design. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_stripes

Good luck with that.

3_zps0800ee51.png

Good luck with that.

3_zps0800ee51.png

The pats sock stripe was created by Adidas, the 9ers uni was designed by Adidas owned reebok, the Chicago uniform is a throwback to an actual uniform, so Adidas can say nothing there.

Good luck with that.

3_zps0800ee51.png

The pats sock stripe was created by Adidas, the 9ers uni was designed by Adidas owned reebok, the Chicago uniform is a throwback to an actual uniform, so Adidas can say nothing there.

?

mlCmhqsjUcWaLP8TbV7OEUw.jpg

Good luck with that.

3_zps0800ee51.png

well, all of them are nike :censored::angered:

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Archived