Germany World Cup Champions Wallpaper

schtee

Okay, I'm gonna be that guy. This is disrespectful to the Brazilian flag. How would you feel if someone made an Argentina world champs wallpaper on Germany's flag? I sure wouldn't like it if they defied the American flag either. If you're going to make a celebration wallpaper, then do something original rather than defying someone else's flag. Mkay?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Okay, I'm gonna be that guy. This is disrespectful to the Brazilian flag. How would you feel if someone made an Argentina world champs wallpaper on Germany's flag? I sure wouldn't like it if they defied the American flag either. If you're going to make a celebration wallpaper, then do something original rather than defying someone else's flag. Mkay?

To me, this is not a dig on Brazil but rather a statement of "Germany won the World Cup in Brazil." There are 10,000,000 other ways to take a dig at Brazil after the 7-1 shellacking Germany handed down, that this wallpaper is not even close to an insult.

To me, this is not a dig on Brazil but rather a statement of "Germany won the World Cup in Brazil." There are 10,000,000 other ways to take a dig at Brazil after the 7-1 shellacking Germany handed down, that this wallpaper is not even close to an insult.

My inspiration for making this was an interview FourFourTwo magazine did with Brazilian legend Rivelino. He said Brazil had lost its footballing identity and that the Germans were the ones now playing beautifully. I looked up what "o jogo bonito" translated into in German and took it from there.

I can see your point but I still think its a valid expression of what Germany accomplished in Brazil.

Archived