2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me it's a little too early for the Saints to wear black pants. They normally wait until October to break them out. I also wonder if that means they will go all black for the SNF game in Dallas next week?

Any reason the Pats didn't wear the blue jerseys at home for the preseason games?

Just read that the Dolphins will officially be in aqua jerseys and aqua pants!!

When they changed those uniforms last season Nike really lighted their color which looks even lighter in real-time ... They just don't look like aqua anymore, they look teal-green (almost what JAX wore in their initial seasons).

Where's Colorwerx when ya need him?

Now they're gonna go monochrome for what I believe is the 2nd time in their history? Yikes! I can't wait to see what the socks look like.

Since they felt the need to tweak their uniforms, they should've just modified their logo (like Carolina had done) and call it a day, but hey ... just my opinion.

BTW 'NFLfan10', do you have a link for that??

Dolphins_vs_Bills022.JPG

Just read that the Dolphins will officially be in aqua jerseys and aqua pants!!

When they changed those uniforms last season Nike really lighted their color which looks even lighter in real-time ... They just don't look like aqua anymore, they look teal-green (almost what JAX wore in their initial seasons).

Where's Colorwerx when ya need him?

The previous uniforms were way more green, disgustingly so which is why I'm glad they fixed it. What they have now is amazing.

bSLCtu2.png

It is it just me or should the Bucs ditch the pewter pants and wear white pants for every game?

I am definitely not a fan of the "all white", but sadly the Bucs all white is their best combo. Probably because it looks better on television, and not as disturbing compared to the other combos.

The white pants didn't look half bad with their colored shirts in preseason, but still, between them and Jax those are the worst uniform changes in the last 10 years

Titans are wearing all white??!! When's the last time they wore that? 2005? What do they suddenly have against the baby blue pants?

Since Jeff Fisher left the Titans (they worn them quite a bit during his final years as head coach). Now the new coach is sweeping the baby blues under the rug. Too bad the road white/baby blue pants was the best look in the NFL.

Cowboys forced to wear unlucky blue

I wish people would stop calling their blue jerseys "unlucky". In fact they lately have had more bad luck wearing white. Maybe their luck would change if they would wear blue more often, especially for a few home games just like every NFL team.

Of course they have had more bad luck wearing white, they wear it like 95% of the time and the team just isn't good.

Also, the Dolphins are wearing all white today despite encouraging the aqua out.

Go A's!

Titans are wearing all white??!! When's the last time they wore that? 2005? What do they suddenly have against the baby blue pants?

I really like the Titans in all white. It looks crisp, clean, and uncluttered. I have long felt that, when teams wear white jerseys, that the pants should either be white or match the helmet. That being said, the Titans' light blue pants look okay because the matching shoulders on the white jersey balances it out a bit. The navy pants don't look good in any of their combinations, and the light blue pants only look good when paired with the white jersey.

4970930233_ac05a26836_b.jpg

Archived