2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the first time ever the Eagles will sport all black - jersey's AND black pants.
Finally the overdue delayed Nike Midnight Green home jerseys will be ready after the BYE week. However the next home game will be Monday 11/10.

º º º º

gYFfCIp.pngPtJSay1.png

I hope you're right about the Titans finally wearing light blue jerseys @ home. The white jersey/navy blue pants, especially at home, is getting to be like a bad headache.

Not unless they wear the white pants with them.

The lighter blue with the navy pants is beyond tired looking.

I do wonder what the stripes will look like on the black Eagles pants. Will it be green/white/gray or what this suggests as green/gray/white?

The stripes are green and white, with the white stripe a bit wider and a very thin black stripe separating the two. No gray

I believe that the top of Philly's socks with their all-black uniforms should be midnight green ... NOT black.

It's very tiring to see these teams with the same color at the top of their socks that match the pants color. Why issit that the Bears and Chiefs get it right with their socks when wearing colored pants and nobody else does (except perhaps NE).

Browns finally wearing brown at home, Titans still in white at home for some reason

Jags will be in the all black vs the Titans

I thought from previous website clippings, the Titans were planning to wear white at home for the ENTIRE season. Correct me if I am wrong, but they could do just like the Cowboys did and force visiting team to wear the color jerseys on the road.

On the other hand, the Titans were planning (or so I thought) to wear the alt navy jerseys against the Texans in a couple of weeks, but that is not written in stone. With new ownership and a new head coach, they could be changing everything around, including wear white jerseys for home games more often than not.

I can't believe the Titans have worn white jerseys every game this season. Anyways, they need to just ditch the navy pants altogether and roll with white/light blue and light blue/white. Why do they insist on always wearing the worst possible combinations? Even when they broke out the beautiful navy jerseys last year they paired it with navy pants...

Archived