2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do KC wear that AFL patch all the time?

Been doing it for past several years

Oh cool. I like it. Thanks for your quick answer!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The only mono-combo worse than all red is all orange (which Clemson has done once or twice in the past). Monochrome uniforms always make a team look like a cheap high school program, but when its a bright color... red, orange, kelly green... the effect is intensified. Just bad.

I live in KC, and people love the all red look around here. I had a feeling they'd bust out the mono-red for this game, I hope they continue to only wear it once a year. Would've been better with the white socks though.

Yeah, the pants stripes are way too busy. If the simple stripe was good enough for the jersey, why not for the pants?

Because the pants were clearly designed to be worn with the white jersey and white jersey only.

PvO6ZWJ.png

i was a fan of the purple pants coming back, but i wouldnt mind the vikings wearing white on white once in awhile.

Agreed.

Chiefs in all red looked great. Puts NE uni's to shame. I thought by now the NE owner would have had an ounce of marketing sense and changed their boring awful ugly uni's.

i was a fan of the purple pants coming back, but i wouldnt mind the vikings wearing white on white once in awhile.

Agreed.

Chiefs in all red looked great. Puts NE uni's to shame. I thought by now the NE owner would have had an ounce of marketing sense and changed their boring awful ugly uni's.

The NFL’s top 10 team merchandise sales:

1. Seattle Seahawks

2. Denver Broncos

3. San Francisco 49ers

4. Dallas Cowboys

5. New England Patriots

6. Green Bay Packers

7. Chicago Bears

8. Pittsburgh Steelers

9. New Orleans Saints

10. New York Giants

Because of one player, LOLOLOL. Once Brady leaves, watch that # go way down.

C'mon man, think a bit.

They still have crappy uni's and crappy colors.

OK. Let me think a bit. Let me think about this guy...

Robert K. Kraft (born June 5, 1941) is an American business magnate. He is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Kraft Group, a diversified holding company with assets in paper and packaging, sports and entertainment, real estate development and a private equity portfolio. His sports holdings include the National Football League's New England Patriots and Major League Soccer's New England Revolution, and Gillette Stadium.

THIS is the guy you say doesn't "have an ounce of marketing sense"?

To quote you.... LOLOLOL

The only mono-combo worse than all red is all orange (which Clemson has done once or twice in the past). Monochrome uniforms always make a team look like a cheap high school program, but when its a bright color... red, orange, kelly green... the effect is intensified. Just bad.

I beg to differ .... all colored monochrome uniforms suck (IMO), I don't care if they're red, maroon, green, black, or any shade of blue.

Us Bills fans had to endure these Donahoe monstrosities for 9 years!

All those KC fans who like their red monochrome, if they switched to it on a full-time basis it would get old really quick, and I'm talking after 3 or 4 games. The vast majority would quickly be longing for the days of the white pants at home. BTW, whomever it was who said that their pants (socks too) were not meant to go with the red jerseys was spot-on.

Miami+Dolphins+v+Buffalo+Bills+nxv3WRGV4

Agreed.

The NFL’s top 10 team merchandise sales:

1. Seattle Seahawks

2. Denver Broncos

3. San Francisco 49ers

4. Dallas Cowboys

5. New England Patriots

6. Green Bay Packers

7. Chicago Bears

8. Pittsburgh Steelers

9. New Orleans Saints

10. New York Giants

Coincidentally, the Top 5 rankings of teams with the most bandwagon fans.

1. Seattle Seahawks

2. Denver Broncos

3. San Francisco 49ers

4. Dallas Cowboys

5. New England Patriots

Note: List changes annually.

87Redskins.png

Archived