2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No black pants this year for the Panthers?

What a joke. Maybe Steve Smith took them with him when he left town.

The entire NFC South has made some really odd uniform decisions recently. It could be argued that the best looks for each team are the following:

Panthers- The black pants (should be worn with either the black or the white jerseys). Weren't worn at all in 2014.

Saints- Black jerseys/gold pants (I think they were worn twice or maybe 3 times counting preseason).

Falcons- Black jerseys/white pants (the original home look when the Falcons did their rebrand a decade ago). I don't mind the red home uniform, but just liked the black better. And red pants should be a part of the set, since they have red numbers on the white jerseys. White jerseys/red pants/black socks. Good color balance.

Bucs- Red jerseys and white pants. I believe worn 1 time this year. The new pewter is darker and just doesn't look as good with the red jerseys as the previous set. The Bucs should wear white pants more often with the red jerseys.

Saints - used black/gold combo twice, week 2 and week 11

Falcons - do not have a registered black jersey. Their uniform schedule was announced before the year, and black jerseys were not on there.

Bucs - correct. Only wore the red/white combo once, in week 4 of the preseason.

So other than Cleveland who's getting a uniform change for 2015?

Tennessee possibly?

2015 and 2016 are it for Nike, I hope the NFL doesn't extend the contract and tells them goodbye!

Why? Other than the fact they don't have shiny pants, the Nike jerseys are great quality. They don't look cheap like the Reebok ones did.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Tennessee possibly?

2015 and 2016 are it for Nike, I hope the NFL doesn't extend the contract and tells them goodbye!

Why? Other than the fact they don't have shiny pants, the Nike jerseys are great quality. They don't look cheap like the Reebok ones did.

mike-glennon-nfl-preseason-tampa-bay-buc

Tennessee possibly?

That game really got me :censored:

Tennessee possibly?

Yeah, but the teams had final say in that. That could've been a Reebok uniform if Nike didn't have the contract. The material on the Nike jerseys looks higher quality than on Reebok is what I'm trying to say.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Tennessee possibly?

Yeah, but the teams had final say in that. That could've been a Reebok uniform if Nike didn't have the contract. The material on the Nike jerseys looks higher quality than on Reebok is what I'm trying to say.

Shh... you must not interfere in the NIKE hate circlejerk

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

Tennessee possibly?

No one can take you seriously when you blatantly ignore fact to try and push your agenda.

Nike DOES NOT design the uniforms. They MANUFACTURE them.

Tennessee possibly?

No one can take you seriously when you blatantly ignore fact to try and push your agenda.

I'm sorry? Nike doesn't design uniforms?

Really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEt2dW4EXqI

so how seriously should I take you?

Tennessee possibly?

You're just plain wrong.

The team can provide insight and has to approve the unis, but Nike designs them.

Tennessee possibly?

Really.

Did you even watch your own video?? It's about them MANUFACTURING THE JERSEY! It's about the weight, the materials, etc. NOT the design. It's sad you post a video that literally proves my point. You didn't have 1 minute to fact check yourself? Where in that video does Nike talk about the design of the uniform?

BTW I am not saying I like Nike or what they've done, however they do not design the uniforms. Even when they have more input into the process, the most they can do is take the team's ideas into mind, design something that fits the model, and then present it to the team. That's the MOST they can do in the process.

AND WE HAVE GONE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS WITH THE NIKE FANBOYS.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Tennessee possibly?

Really.

Did you even watch your own video?? It's about them MANUFACTURING THE JERSEY! It's about the weight, the materials, etc. NOT the design. It's sad you post a video that literally proves my point. You didn't have 1 minute to fact check yourself? Where in that video does Nike talk about the design of the uniform?

BTW I am not saying I like Nike or what they've done, however they do not design the uniforms. Even when they have more input into the process, the most they can do is take the team's ideas into mind, design something that fits the model, and then present it to the team. That's the MOST they can do in the process.

Wow.

http://news.nike.com/news/tampa-bay-buccaneers-and-nike-unveil-new-uniform-design-for-2014

"In collaboration with the Buccaneers and the NFL, Nike designers incorporated many of the unique historical aspects of the Tampa Bay area by showcasing the citys roots, vibrant culture and spirited fan base. The new uniform features a refreshed color scheme honoring the franchises past and present, while confidently positioning the team for the future."

It's not that hard, dude.

Archived