Auburn Uniform Survey

Clintau24

I would love to see those blue helmets with the white jersey and some blue pants for an away game or two.

I'd like to see Auburn try this out. Their home look is one of my favorites, but I hate the storm trooper unis.

Come to think of it, is Auburn the only SEC school that has yet to try an alternate of any kind? (well, Vandy too, but they probably aren't even asked if they'd like one)

The Dores have three jerseys and helmets, so I think they qualify as a school that uses alternates, although it is rather difficult to establish which color would be considered the primaries.

I never thought about it, but I think you're right. Unless you don't count Alabama's ProCombat (which I don't) where the only noticeable changes were the American flag patch and the slightly different pants. The sublimation in the white areas was so minimal it didn't make any difference.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I took it. I wouldn't mind it if they fixed the pants stripes to match the rest of the uniform. I also wouldn't mind an orange alternate jersey or a throwback here or there. Anything else though? No need to compromise tradition to chase trends.

If you want a consistent stripe color pattern, it's the helmets that need to be fixed.and I guess the white jersey.

Either way a little tweak in the name of consistency

I took the survey. Auburn look is good but I voted that they have one crazy alternate with tiger stripes. If executed right it could be nice.

I'd rather they not. Not only would it clash with their traditional home/road look but LSU sort of owns the crazy tiger striped alternate thing in the SEC. It looks terrible, but it's theirs.

wouldn't hurt. Nothing major though.

I'm not sure about an orange alternate, but I did like the orange sleeves that Nick Marshall and others wore last year, so I'm indifferent.

The shooting sleeves with the Northwestern Stripes were actually stolen from the basketball team, which I find hilarious. I did love how they looked with the uniforms. And UnderArmour is truly in love with the stripes, as the basketball team got socks with them last year and the football team has new gloves with them on the palms.

ojNNazQ.jpg

Took the survey, as you know I would love to see the striping be consistent. Wouldn't mind seeing an orange jersey here and there either, if done correctly.

That is exactly what I always say. People always want to see a matte blue lid or anything else completely random, yet they just throw out those words. I've seen many real life concepts, and none look real great. Especially the matte lids. Execution is key. Always.

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived