Top 25 college football concept unis- michigan up now!

laray3

hey guys with 34 days until the first college football game i decided to start up a concept thread involving a pre-season top 25 concept uniforms!! ill do 1 uniform per day

25) Missouri

24) Ole Miss

23) Texas A&M

22) Florida

21) Texas

20) Michigan

19) Nebraska

18) Wisconsin

17) USC

16) Clemson

15) LSU

14) Arizona State

13) Notre Dame

12) South Carolina

11) Michigan State

10) Baylor

9) Georgia

8) UCLA

7) Stanford

6) Ohio State

5) Auburn

4) Oklahoma

3) Oregon

2) Alabama

1) Florida State

ill be starting off missouri tigers: UPDATED

MIZZOUHOME_zps5cd5d104.jpg

MIZZOUAWAY_zps1c941ff2.jpg

MIZZOUalt_zps0b8f0c7d.jpg

went with tiger striped sleeves and shoulders and a sublimated tiger stripes on the helmet

tomorrow is ole miss!!!!

suggestions are open thanks!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tiger stripes on the white and gray uniforms are almost orange and do not match the stripes on the home uniform.

Noticed that after i posted im not sure why it turned out like that because i didnt change any color but ill fix in the morning

Overall, these feel pretty uninspired, and would be a definite downgrade from Mizzou's current look. I think what makes their best uniform now (IMO) successful is that there's no forced elements:

7677220.jpeg

There's no tiger stripes, but the shoulder treatment creates that effect without going overboard. Especially with football uniforms, if you're going to be unique, I think the most successful uniforms keep it simple. That doesn't mean it needs to be boring, but over-complicating the uniform ruins it. Try some creative alternatives to the most obvious treatments. You'll be a lot more successful with this series, I think.

I'd take this bad boy back to the drawing board and try something a little less Zubaz-esque.

Overall, these feel pretty uninspired, and would be a definite downgrade from Mizzou's current look. I think what makes their best uniform now (IMO) successful is that there's no forced elements:

7677220.jpeg

There's no tiger stripes, but the shoulder treatment creates that effect without going overboard. Especially with football uniforms, if you're going to be unique, I think the most successful uniforms keep it simple. That doesn't mean it needs to be boring, but over-complicating the uniform ruins it. Try some creative alternatives to the most obvious treatments. You'll be a lot more successful with this series, I think.

I'd take this bad boy back to the drawing board and try something a little less Zubaz-esque.

Appreciate the input

As far as the post above about copying... ive never copied anyones ideas

Mizzu - No stripes on the pants and the stripes on the helmet and pants do not work for me.

Ole Miss - Stripes on the helmet and jersey, but not on the pants does not look uniform.

I prefer both current looks for Missouri and Ole Miss personally.

I prefer the current look as well but its not the point of a concept to jus recreate what they already have

Mizzu - No stripes on the pants and the stripes on the helmet and pants do not work for me.

Ole Miss - Stripes on the helmet and jersey, but not on the pants does not look uniform.

I prefer both current looks for Missouri and Ole Miss personally.

I prefer the current look as well but its not the point of a concept to jus recreate what they already have

The point of a concept is to create a conceptual look for a team. In my opinion, another important factor is to listen to feedback you've been given (as applicable) to create the best concept you can. I still think you're falling short on both of these. Slow down and be original. So far, all you've done is add stripes and panel-fill. You'll be a lot happier with the outcome, and I think more people will take this seriously if you work harder at it.

Archived