Top 25 college football concept unis- michigan up now!

laray3

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a hard time understanding why you decided to make these concepts if you like the current looks of these teams more than what you have created. IMO a concept should be what you wish to see in a team's uniform or logo set, but since you seem to like the current uniforms more than yours this whole thread seems completely pointless.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I have a hard time understanding why you decided to make these concepts if you like the current looks of these teams more than what you have created. IMO a concept should be what you wish to see in a team's uniform or logo set, but since you seem to like the current uniforms more than yours this whole thread seems completely pointless.

It makes no sense because when i change everything people complain that i didnt keep there original look but if i leave it people complain about what i change

texas a&m is up!!!!

txamhome_zps966786c8.jpg

txamaway_zpsf1475dc8.jpg

txamALT_zps3c4f0eed.jpg

kept the shoulder stripes and added a texas state outline on flywire i really like their current look so i tried incorporating it

I'm thinking more black opposed to the charcoal

Ill try a black one

You said yourself you like the current looks better than your own concepts so why bother even making these? I have an incredibly difficult time to take these seriously given that thought stuck in the back of my mind. I think other people would agree.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

You said yourself you like the current looks better than your own concepts so why bother even making these? I have an incredibly difficult time to take these seriously given that thought stuck in the back of my mind. I think other people would agree.

If u dont like what i make then its simple dont look at them

texas a&m is up!!!!

txamhome_zps966786c8.jpg

txamaway_zpsf1475dc8.jpg

txamALT_zps3c4f0eed.jpg

kept the shoulder stripes and added a texas state outline on flywire i really like their current look so i tried incorporating it

Lovin Texas A&M just a solid design

Thanks man

Mizzu - No stripes on the pants and the stripes on the helmet and pants do not work for me.

Ole Miss - Stripes on the helmet and jersey, but not on the pants does not look uniform.

I prefer both current looks for Missouri and Ole Miss personally.

I prefer the current look as well but its not the point of a concept to jus recreate what they already have

That is all fine and well, but for uniformity sake if you going to have stripes on the helmet and jersey, put them on the pants as well. But this is your concept and if you like plain pants, then by all means have at it.

spacer.png

Okay so i took some time off to try and create my next team and make it unique and make it "up to par" yes im a beginner at these so theyre not going to be perfect but florida is my next team and i think i did pretty decent im trying to post asap

With all the green in the logo I feel like the logo doesn't fit in with the uniform very well. It's almost sticking out like a sore thumb and calling it out.

As for the jersey designs. I think they are alright. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think the blue jersey would need some white. It's looking very dark. Problem with that though is that you'd almost be creating a very small tweak of their current blue jersey. I like the font choice but it seems like with Texas A.M and florida, if you had the number 99 your number would be going around the sides of the jerseys.

The one thing I hate most about UNC's new uniforms are the "floating FlyWire collar" and that's exactly what your Florida team has here. And their number font was perfect the way it was. There's a reason the football team and basketball team have their own fonts.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

BFBS

None of these are better than what they currently wear, what is the point of this thread if you are just going to keep posting this stuff that obviously had no thought process put into them.

What do you mean no thought process? You keep trolling my threads! Just dont view them i have "no point" in making them. People tell me to change everything because its a concept thread but then people tell me to leave it traditional.... you make no sense

With all the green in the logo I feel like the logo doesn't fit in with the uniform very well. It's almost sticking out like a sore thumb and calling it out.

As for the jersey designs. I think they are alright. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think the blue jersey would need some white. It's looking very dark. Problem with that though is that you'd almost be creating a very small tweak of their current blue jersey. I like the font choice but it seems like with Texas A.M and florida, if you had the number 99 your number would be going around the sides of the jerseys.

I actually see what your saying about the logo. Ill update with a different logo

The one thing I hate most about UNC's new uniforms are the "floating FlyWire collar" and that's exactly what your Florida team has here. And their number font was perfect the way it was. There's a reason the football team and basketball team have their own fonts.

I agree with you about the floating flywire ill fix that and update as far as the font i really am attached to this font for florida i feel it modernized the uniform if they keep a simple block font its just boring to me but thats just me

Archived