Fiorentina Third concept

CreamSoda

I like it,but what is it about the purple?

What do you mean exactly?

On the socks.

As in why are they purple?

Or the shade of purple ?

Yea.

Wow, sorry but you are not making sense.

I just made them purple to tie in the Fiorentina colors and thought it looked better than grey.

I like it,but what is it about the purple?

What do you mean exactly?

On the socks.

As in why are they purple?

Or the shade of purple ?

Yea.

Wow, sorry but you are not making sense.

I just made them purple to tie in the Fiorentina colors and thought it looked better than grey.

Ok. I didn't know bcause I don't know that much about Fiorentina.

he asked 2 questions and you responded with "yea".....

Anyway, I don't really see the reasoning behind it. I know White, Gold and Red are the secondary colours but to see only 2 used and very minimal on a Third kit is bugging me. I would drop the entire grey idea and either go with red or gold based. Gold and Purple can really compliment eachother nicely as well. Also the Colorado/Detroit/Rangers style name plate is bugging the hell out of me.

And are they switching to Adidas or are they still with Joma?

he asked 2 questions and you responded with "yea".....

Anyway, I don't really see the reasoning behind it. I know White, Gold and Red are the secondary colours but to see only 2 used and very minimal on a Third kit is bugging me. I would drop the entire grey idea and either go with red or gold based. Gold and Purple can really compliment eachother nicely as well. Also the Colorado/Detroit/Rangers style name plate is bugging the hell out of me.

And are they switching to Adidas or are they still with Joma?

Update:

fiogold_zpsc0e65ce1.png

Since there's little to no purple anywhere in the uniforms, the purple socks look out of place. Maybe switch the socks to match the jersey colors, and make the stripes on them purple.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

This is much easier on the eyes and really looks like a third kit rather than a practice one. If you added some red to the shorts, red socks may work. I think you can really use this opportunity to use the 3 secondary colours as primaries and have purple as the lone secondary. I have another question though, what is with the sash thing?

This is much easier on the eyes and really looks like a third kit rather than a practice one. If you added some red to the shorts, red socks may work. I think you can really use this opportunity to use the 3 secondary colours as primaries and have purple as the lone secondary. I have another question though, what is with the sash thing?

Update #2:

fiogold2_zps33ed575b.png

Archived