hailstateunis

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woodstock HS (GA) New home and aways.

BtZle1_CcAA8hO8.jpg

BoAUp-VCQAAmeLk.jpg

BpneF3_CAAASSBJ.jpg

Got a peek at those the other day while working on previews for the Marietta Daily Journal. Not sure if I like the idea of pairing that with their new silver helmets. For reference, they used to look like Ole Miss.

BtZle1_CcAA8hO8.jpg

BoAUp-VCQAAmeLk.jpg

BpneF3_CAAASSBJ.jpg

Got a peek at those the other day while working on previews for the Marietta Daily Journal. Not sure if I like the idea of pairing that with their new silver helmets. For reference, they used to look like Ole Miss.

Yeah as an Alumni I'm not to fond of them. The only sucess they've had as a program was in the Ole Miss style jerseys and Navy lids.

The silver lid last year was really weird but now this..... call me a skeptic but I exspect a run for longest winless streak in state history again like we did in 2000-2003

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

BtZle1_CcAA8hO8.jpg

BoAUp-VCQAAmeLk.jpg

BpneF3_CAAASSBJ.jpg

Yeah as an Alumni I'm not to fond of them. The only sucess they've had as a program was in the Ole Miss style jerseys and Navy lids.

The silver lid last year was really weird but now this..... call me a skeptic but I exspect a run for longest winless streak in state history again like we did in 2000-2003

Go Camden County :P

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

BtZle1_CcAA8hO8.jpg

BoAUp-VCQAAmeLk.jpg

BpneF3_CAAASSBJ.jpg

I doubt you'll break that streak. I Habersham has a chance to break that record.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

My team is getting all new uniforms which are actually in but coach is hiding them from us right now. My school got a sponsorship with Adidas so our whole Athletic Department is getting new uniforms. For football we got the Techfit Shockweb jerseys but have yet to see them. Gloves with our schools logos and we also got undershirts. We also got new helmets this year which I have a picture of.

New Helmets Matte white

10588725_879158332118502_933408730_n.jpg

Old Helmets we used for 2 seasons Metallic Red

10585716_879158335451835_583806307_n.jpg

We recently found this picture not sure what year but we used to rock white helmets so its not something new for us

10589670_879162928784709_1870024056_n.jp

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

At Mingo Central High School "Miners" (WV), We've added a new all-back Russell Uniform to our collection.
The school is only in its 4th Season of existence but we've had 4 different helmet styles every year and

added atleast one new uniform annually. This year, we added a conference decal to the back (Cardinal Conference)
and changed the pick-axe to include a chrome handle....looks great under the lights.

First, the 2014 Matte-Blue Helmet:
photo2_zps5c3dbce7.jpg
Black Uniform:
photo1_zpsb1991a6d.jpg

mingocentralsignaturecardBlackout2013_zp

My alma matter Hazel Green High in Alabama has changed their helmets a bit

The shield on the left is the old one. HG on right is new. I liked the shield much better.

20140623_124229_zpsc324ad43.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Oh good grief, Adidas's "tire tread" pattern has made its way into the high school football world:

10475224_1465431767037072_14569546384810

(For the record, this is my mom's Alma mater, Crooksville High School).

The "tire tread" is more noticeable on the red jersey compared to the white. CHS previously had Nike as the uniform provider.

From what I can tell, people were a little surprised at the lack of black, as they've used a red-black-black combo for the homes since the 80's. I actually like the new look, but I'm not a fan of a second helmet. It's basically the same minus the striping. It's unnecessary.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

BtZle1_CcAA8hO8.jpg

#5 is wearing his dad's Sunday afternoon short shorts.

You didn't know that's the style these days? Those aren't even that short compared to some guys shorts. A lot of guys wear chubbys, which go about mid thigh.

Also, why is Crooksville named the Ceramics.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

BtZle1_CcAA8hO8.jpg

#5 is wearing his dad's Sunday afternoon short shorts.

You didn't know that's the style these days? Those aren't even that short compared to some guys shorts. A lot of guys wear chubbys, which go about mid thigh.

Also, why is Crooksville named the Ceramics.

Chubbys are glorified boxers

Archived