High School Football Uniforms 2014

hailstateunis

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly it has to due with the school's name Linganore... the name of a Native American Chief that use to live in the area.

I also forgot to mention they had digital camo alternate uniforms last year too... I don't recall them being nike... I think they were just generic brand uniforms: http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/fredericknewspost.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/9/97/99713bfa-32ed-11e3-8781-0019bb30f31a/5258c0956a6df.image.jpg

Still wouldn't say it's Maryland-inspired just based on the wordmark and number font. Needs something a little larger than just that.

This thread made me curious about what my old high school is wearing these days (its been a few decades since I played there) so I did a google search and found them. Walnut Ridge, Columbus, Ohio. But check out what the opposing team is wearing... the logo on the back of the helmet? (That's Beechcroft High School, also from Columbus.)

hsfb-rdp1-9-14-blv-01.jpg

This thread made me curious about what my old high school is wearing these days (its been a few decades since I played there) so I did a google search and found them. Walnut Ridge, Columbus, Ohio. But check out what the opposing team is wearing... the logo on the back of the helmet? (That's Beechcroft High School, also from Columbus.)

hsfb-rdp1-9-14-blv-01.jpg

Is that Arizonas number font as well

Arizona 2014 helmet trends in a nutshell:

#1. Oversized logos, often on just one side of a helmet.

#2. More and more numbers on helmets, again often on just one side. (These things sometimes go together.)

1200245_orig.jpg

Cinnaminson High School (NJ) number on one side

Archived