High School Football Uniforms 2014

hailstateunis

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I was back in my old hometown this weekend, and my old high school (Sehome Mariners) has changed their helmet from this:high-school-football-sehome-helmet-620x4

to this: zi7Ut.AuSt.39.jpeg

It appears to be the ASU pitchfork turned on it's side with an "S" slapped on it. Doesn't really scream Mariners to me as much as the old one did.

Zanesville (OH) Blue Devils (blue) were shocked in a 15-0 loss at home against the Sheridan (OH) Generals (white) in arguably the best looking match-up of the night in the area (Zanesville beat Sheridan by 50-plus @ Sheridan last year)

1410577499040-zan0913shrznsfbl001.jpg

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Zanesville (OH) Blue Devils (blue) were shocked in a 15-0 loss at home against the Sheridan (OH) Generals (white) in arguably the best looking match-up of the night in the area (Zanesville beat Sheridan by 50-plus @ Sheridan last year)

Doesn't their primary logo use red? I think it would look better with blue and red. Of course it's been a few years since I've been in Ohio so they may have changed logos. Cambridge does that too. They rotate through the Ohio Bobcat and Clemson logos yearly.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Doesn't their primary logo use red? I think it would look better with blue and red. Of course it's been a few years since I've been in Ohio so they may have changed logos. Cambridge does that too. They rotate through the Ohio Bobcat and Clemson logos yearly.
Zanesville does use red, but they definitely need a new logo. Red and blue would make for better uniforms, but if you're gonna use black (which they have been for the past several years) at least make a new logo that doesn't use red that way it's doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

My high school, Salem High in Salem Virginia, just switched over to Nike this year. We've had the same traditional look since 1989, and the new Nike uniforms are a nice modern take I feel for the traditional program

52832196E.jpg

52915272E.jpg

Good to see Salem here, I'm a fairly recent transplant to Salem.

My alma mater, Mogadore, OH, changed this year as well. I see a lot of similarities between Mogadore and Salem (though Mogadore is much smaller,) I'm glad I lucked into moving to a football town!

covmog13cut-1.jpg

35ad7057-9dfb-450b-987b-ccbe0c549862_800

10639508_373741336106642_417075889417490

Denton (TX) wore this against Carrollton Creekview (TX) last night. They normally wear purple jerseys and purple pants, and those are also without the stupid Flywire.

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC DallasMinnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

Ralston Valley High School(Colorado)/Arvada West High School(Colorado)

AC4W1978.jpg

Denver South High School(Colorado) waiting for DC Comics to go after them for the logo the school uses.

36-22-IMG_2556_15151395896_o.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Archived