Nike VS. Series

mattwillcox

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. These are just spectacular. There really is complaints about any of these. Can't wait for the next 2.

Also, @mvptees on instagram posted your photoshopped images of the Oregon and OSU uniforms and didn't give credit.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Wow. These are just spectacular. There really is complaints about any of these. Can't wait for the next 2.

Also, @mvptees on instagram posted your photoshopped images of the Oregon and OSU uniforms and didn't give credit.

Holy :censored:, I just Googled them, they've ripped off so much stuff I've seen on these boards.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Holy :censored:, I just Googled them, they've ripped off so much stuff I've seen on these boards.

This is sickening...Even their original stuff (I would assume it's original) aren't any good.

Here's the link if anyone is interested. http://www.enjoygram.com/mvptees

EDIT: In the info portion on his account, he writes " ** not all concepts are mines ** " Yes, "mines".

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

This is sickening...Even their original stuff (I would assume it's original) aren't any good.

EDIT: In the info portion on his account, he writes " ** not all concepts are mines ** " Yes, "mines".

What I'm trying to figure out if if he's selling some of the stuff he stole, if so something needs to be done. And if you ask me, he's using the concepts as advertising regardless, the designers of the work he posts may need to contact him.

Noah Oppenheimer

What I'm trying to figure out if if he's selling some of the stuff he stole, if so something needs to be done. And if you ask me, he's using the concepts as advertising regardless, the designers of the work he posts may need to contact him.

The problem is that this is a growing issue, especially on instagram. One reason I avoid that site/app like the plague

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The problem is that this is a growing issue, especially on instagram. One reason I avoid that site/app like the plague

There are so many websites useing are images. Well your images. Countless of times i have searched redesign for inspiration, reconized a concept but it was on another site

AVCONCEPTS is another instagrammer who steals concepts

Hoot Hoot

Well it's definitely an issue, now i'm sure Matt Wilcox would appreciate it if we got back to his concepts. :)

EDIT: Let's continue the discussion here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/99799-stolen-work/

Noah Oppenheimer

All of these are really good. I love how you make one or two unique elements prominent to create a very unique uniform. It's a shame that you're only going to to six teams. It's also a shame that these are just concepts and will not be seen on the field...

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thanks for bringing this to my attention guys I'll try to get everything sorted out. It's great to know the community has my back in situations like this.

Sometimes I wonder why the concept artists on this site don't do what they do professionally. This is one of those times. Good job!

There are actually quite a few people on this site who are designers for a living. http://cargocollective.com/mattwillcox I'm not doing this as a full time job, but it is my source for beer money.

Archived