Buffalo Sabres 3rd Jersey Concept

nockdepaulson

This is only my second concept and the first one I'm posting. I'd love to hear ways you think this design could improve.

I always felt that despite having some exceptional logos, the Buffalo Sabers have always had lackluster unis. He's my concept for a new alternate jersey, because basically anything is better than their current one.

I drew some inspiration from their vintage looking alternate from 2010-2011 and tried to combine in with a sleeker look from their buffa-slug days. I came up with the crest by combining a former shoulder patch, which I slightly re-colored and placed atop their traditional golden ring.

Hope you dig it
- Nick
Empirical Designs

Buffalo_zpsa13542a2.png

Make the arm stripes (idk if it's yoke or hem) more centralized, as it looks awkward that they're tilting closer to the cuff with such a small gap.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

I'll say it is an upgrade over what they currently wear. For your second concept, this is actually pretty solid and should be a good base to keep working on. Some things I would change, though, is make the striping consistent between the arms and the hem (either add the thick yellow striping at the bottom of the hem or take away the yellow cuffs), make the numbers yellow, and get rid of the yellow nameplate

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

This is good a few changes I would make are: since you have yellow cuffs, why not color the bottom of the hem yellow to match. Also I find the numbers just a tad to stretched out. Lastly helmet logos always add details to your concept. Also Agree with AVI about the nameplate and number colors.

sig_zpsbkzghgfz.png

Twitter: @lestoplegault - Email: Christiantlegault@gmail.com Blog: http://legaultdesigns.blogspot.ca/

Archived