Memorable Games You Attended

tv15

I saw Virginia Tech upset #1 Duke at Cassel back in 2010 or something like that. But not much else, just a bunch of incumbent 47-10 blowouts in football.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

2007 Motor City Bowl, Central Michigan vs. Purdue. Purdue was up 34-13 at the half, looked like it was over. CMU scored 28 points in the third and eventually tied the game at 48 late in the fourth. Purdue won on a last-second field goal, but it was still a thriller.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

May 2004: rushed field with Sevilla FC fans after a 1-0 victory put them in next season's UEFA Cup (now Europa League)...almost trampled when police cleared field to bring players back out of locker room for victory lap

May 2005: Cardinals score 7 in the 9th against Reds for greatest 9th inning comeback in team history. My Reds fan friends were not amused.

January 2010: water main break caused fire alarm and evacuation during Grizzlies/Clippers game: Clippers were dominating before evacuation; afterwards, Grizzlies took control and came back and won (also helped that I got to sit five rows up after the evacuation since many people left)

June 2012: Fort Wayne TinCaps: almost saw a pitcher throw a no hitter and lose the game

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

October 19,2013 I witnessed one of the greatest upsets in Ole Miss history as RS Senior Andy Ritter kicked the game winner with :03 seconds to go against the Bayou Bengals of Louisiana State

Fins Up!!

January 2010: water main break caused fire alarm and evacuation during Grizzlies/Clippers game: Clippers were dominating before evacuation; afterwards, Grizzlies took control and came back and won (also helped that I got to sit five rows up after the evacuation since many people left)

I was at this game! It was a random, cold Tuesday night, and it was so much fun once we were let back in after that late 3rd quarter alarm. We started out 5 rows from the top, ended up 9 rows from the floor, across from the benches.

I will also never forget the night the Preds finally got past the Wings, game 5 of the 2012 Western Quarterfinals...followed by the eventual implosion in Glendale.

This is a good one.

I was at the game between the Cardinals and Reds when Albert Pujols hit 3 home runs including the game winner that went up into the left field upper deck where no one was sitting because it was the first season of the new Busch. Every run was scored on a home run. I've been to a ton of Cards games but that was the first one where it seemed like everyone was screaming and didn't want to leave the stadium after the game.

Also, according to my dad I was in the stands for Ozzie Smith's 500th stolen base, but I was too young to remember so I guess it wouldn't be "memorable" haha.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

November 13, 2005 Nathan Vasher set a (since broken) NFL record for longest play when he took Joe Nedney's missed 52 yard field goal 108 yards for a touchdown.

It's hard to believe it was already that long ago. I remember seeing that on many highlight reels.

Archived