NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all! I've been on this boards for quite some time and I've finally decided to join.

I wanted to say great job to you BB3. I really love all your concepts, and can't wait to see more. However, there is one thing I've noticed. You've used white as a home color for all teams so far. That is all, keep up the good work!

SteveCRO

CgWPTYS.jpgaPH2PVF.jpg

HOUSTON ROCKETS:

HouRocketsSoccerPre.png

Houston was another team that had a lot of options, but I decided to go with a look that's more like the current. The home kit's pinstripes taper out using the "exhaust" from the logo, and shoulder hoops on the actual away made for good sleeve stripes. I didn't include an alternate for the Rockets, because like the Celtics, I felt like it would add nothing to the set, since the actual alternate uniform is also red.

true, but personally I think a yellow rockets jersey would look sweet

INDIANA PACERS:

IndPacersSoccerPre-1.png

The Pacers were, once again, another team that had a lot of options. I went with the '90s asymmetrical design on the home, current side panel chest stripe on the away, and and checkered racing stripe(get it?) on the alternate.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS:

LAClippersSoccerPre.png

Nautical theme here for Lob City. The home resembles a typical sailing shirt, and within all of the numbers are the nautical flags that spell out "LAC". The alternate is a semi-throwback to the San Diego uniforms.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS:

LAClippersSoccerPre.png

Nautical theme here for Lob City. The home resembles a typical sailing shirt, and within all of the numbers are the nautical flags that spell out "LAC". The alternate is a semi-throwback to the San Diego uniforms.

That's something that I was wondering about: would Staples be the sponsor then for the Lakers or maybe even AEG? Great set once again!

GR30a5H.png

Archived