NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a decent chance the NBA looks a lot like these concepts in a few years. Sleeves are slowly working their way in and we all know ads are on their way.

Great job, by the way. I love the star placement on the Celtics kit.

I think the nba should just cut off the sleeves of these unis, an use them in real life cuz tis stuff is the real deal... And sponsors are coming really soon so it only makes sense to use these

CHICAGO BULLS:

ChiBullsSoccerPre-1.png

Tried to stay true to reality for the Bulls. Sleeve stripes on the home, diamond design on the away. The Chicago flag also appears, subliminated on the home, monochrome chest stripe on the alternate.

I'm pretty sure this is it for this week. My schedule is very hectic in the next few weeks. There's gonna be no set releases every week, but I want to finish this before the NBA season starts.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Great series so far -- one of the better crossovers I've seen on here!

ATL: Solid job. My favorite is the alt with the old school colors and stripe.

BOS: Solid again. I'm not sure about the sublimated hoops on the home though...maybe the home could be plain white and the road could have sublimated shamrocks?

BKN: LOVE the herringbone stripe on the home and the chevrons on the road. And the ABA-inspired alt is great as well, especially with the adidas stripes on just one side.

CHA: I like the use of the multicolored honeycomb. It doesn't really match the uniforms they released though, unlike the rest of the series so far. Two things i noticed: the honeycomb patters on the home and road are crowding the sponsor logo -- I'd move them down a little. Also, the crest on the road kit is too far down and to the left -- it must have been moved by accident.

CHI: The logo-diamond on the road is awesome. It's too bad you made a rule that no two kits can be alike, because I'd love to see that on the home as well. I'm not really feeling the Chicago flag on the alt. I think red pinstripes would look nice.

CHA: I like the use of the multicolored honeycomb. It doesn't really match the uniforms they released though, unlike the rest of the series so far. Two things i noticed: the honeycomb patters on the home and road are crowding the sponsor logo -- I'd move them down a little. Also, the crest on the road kit is too far down and to the left -- it must have been moved by accident.

All solid points. I updated Charlotte with a slight tweak to the home and a new away to match the real one.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Hey mate! Spot on concept. The sublimated new Hawks logo on the Hawks away kit, the thin hoops on the Celtics home kit, the sublimated chevrons on the Nets away kit, and the honey combs on the Hornets home kits are a very nice touch! Will Looking forward to the rest of this series.

All solid points. I updated Charlotte with a slight tweak to the home and a new away to match the real one.

The new away looks really good!

I like the though of using the Chicago flag on the jerseys.... Just change the one on the black to something like the home.. Almost hidden... Use a grey cuz the light blue kinda takes from the awesome jersey otherwise... Just sublimate it

I like the though of using the Chicago flag on the jerseys.... Just change the one on the black to something like the home.. Almost hidden... Use a grey cuz the light blue kinda takes from the awesome jersey otherwise... Just sublimate it

Another valid point, but I wanted a little more than hidden. Updated Chicago alt.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Chicago:

The Away and Alternate kits are fantastic. I really like the addition of the diamond on the Away. And the red and black of the Alternate is a great combo.

As for the Home, I'm not a fan. I'm assuming the flag is supposed to be sublimated, and that could work, but it looks cluttered here. Almost like it is meant to be grey. Regardless, though, I think it would be better horizontal.

When it comes to using the Chicago flag, it will always be compared to this. And people here in Chicago love this design.

3334069728_c6b44141d4.jpg?v=0

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Chicago:

The Away and Alternate kits are fantastic. I really like the addition of the diamond on the Away. And the red and black of the Alternate is a great combo.

As for the Home, I'm not a fan. I'm assuming the flag is supposed to be sublimated, and that could work, but it looks cluttered here. Almost like it is meant to be grey. Regardless, though, I think it would be better horizontal.

When it comes to using the Chicago flag, it will always be compared to this. And people here in Chicago love this design.

ChiBullsSoccerPre-1.png

You can give me both the red and black design on this thread as well as the above light blue Chicago flag version take my money please!
shado_logo.gif

Chicago:

ChiBullsSoccerPre-1.png

You can give me both the red and black design on this thread as well as the above light blue Chicago flag version take my money please!
Take my money too!

For the record, I wasn't comparing or suggesting going with the blue flag design. I was just providing it as an example, basically saying that it's tough to do the flag design in these parts.

Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS:

CleCavsSoccerPre.png

Just like the Hawks, the Cavs have had so many designs in the past, so basically these jerseys are all modern "CavFanatic" interpretations. The home set takes the '90s paint stripe, the away kit is a mashup of '70s-early '80s stripe design, and the alternate is what I would consider the "modern" set, since just filling the Adidas stripes equates to the actual uniforms.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

DALLAS MAVERICKS:

DalMavsSoccerPre-1.png

Kinda struggled with this one. I had to include something related to the current uniforms, but I had the away and alt done first. So the chest stripe resembles the side panels for the current home.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

for the Mavericks logo you should make a switch from basketball to soccer inside the circle with the horse might help alot. but they look good

Agreed.

And for as much as you say you struggled, I think these look great. Only thing I might do is move the star at the bottom of the crest to above it top signify Dallas' championship.

Archived