NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

for the Mavericks logo you should make a switch from basketball to soccer inside the circle with the horse might help alot. but they look good

Agreed.

And for as much as you say you struggled, I think these look great. Only thing I might do is move the star at the bottom of the crest to above it top signify Dallas' championship.

I echo both these suggestions in putting a soccer ball instead of a basketball in the crest, and moving the star above the crest to signify Dallas' NBA championship.

These are looking really good...keep it up

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cavs: I like that you took different themes from the team's different eras. The stripe on the home is especially nice. The only thing I don't like is the sublimated swords on the alt.

Dallas: Solid looks all around, though I'm not too sure about the stripe across the front of the alt. I think it would look better with just the trim on the sleeves, as their old uniforms didn't have side paneling.

DENVER NUGGETS

DenNuggetsSoccerPre.png

Denver was one of those teams where I made the alternate before anything else, based off the actual alt. The home is just a sash of the side panel, and the away is something I call the "Mile High" stripe, just something I put together.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

This is an amazing series. You've done an outstanding job! One thing that I would change on the Nuggets unis is that the numbers on the white uniform are a little hard to read, maybe a little more space between the numbers would fix that.

I REALLY like Detroit -- the vertical stripes work really well. Two small tweaks though: the center stripe on the home and away should be a little thinner, and I would make the GM logo the same width of the stripes. It's bugging me that the logo is just a tiny amount wider.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

GSWarriorsSoccerPre.png

Back at it again with Golden State. The cable design they have on the shorts in real life are the major influence for all kits. They taper down on the home, and illustrate the shape of California on the away. The alternate subliminates the whole design on the pants into the jersey.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

HOUSTON ROCKETS:

HouRocketsSoccerPre.png

Houston was another team that had a lot of options, but I decided to go with a look that's more like the current. The home kit's pinstripes taper out using the "exhaust" from the logo, and shoulder hoops on the actual away made for good sleeve stripes. I didn't include an alternate for the Rockets, because like the Celtics, I felt like it would add nothing to the set, since the actual alternate uniform is also red.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived