NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

SAN ANTONIO SPURS:

SASpursSoccerPre.png

San Antonio, for me, has one some of the best kits I've created. The home and away jersey elements are inspired by the team's primary logo, and the alt takes, the "fiesta" colors from the 90s' logo, and paints them behind the crest.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TORONTO RAPTORS:

TorontoRaptorsSoccerPre.png

You know when you've done something for so long it loses comprehension? This probably shows it for me. The chevrons under the arms on the real uniforms make an appearance, except with the top one being a maple leaf, because Canada. And the alternate kit, I don't know, I just felt like it needed to be done. Hey, Supreme Leader Chris Creamer, this one's for you.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

UTAH JAZZ:

UtahJazzSoccerPre.png

The Jazz have some of the most basic uniforms in the league, but that doesn't mean that I have to make them that way. The home set has the side stripe from real life on the chest, with a trail line like the logo. The away jersey has a musical staff as the chest stripe, and the alt takes the mountain from the 90s' uniforms, and puts it in a much more subtle way.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

WashWizardsSoccerPre.png

Ending the regular series with Washington. The home set takes the side panels from the real life uniforms, and makes them a center and sleeve stripes. The away makes a reverse of the DC flag, and the alternate just replicates the new blue alternate.

I just want to thank any of you who commented and liked or even viewed this. This whole thing started out as a little summer experiment, and to see this grow into my best work is something special. Keep in mind, this series is not done. I will just be putting new stuff periodically.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived