Best NCAA FCS logo

damnyoutuesday

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI: Division 1-AA is Division 1 where the small colleges play in a 24 team tournament, instead of playing in bowl games. It is also known as the FCS

It's ONLY known as FCS.....and it has been that way for years.

Actually, it is still known as Division 1 FCS, but not 1-AA anymore.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Indiana State (Yes,imma homer)

They quite literally have one of the worst logos in the FCS...

I'd say SDSU has one of my favorites as well. Cal Poly's mustang logo and Montana's Griz script are two more I'm a big fan of.

As mentioned above, North Dakotas logo is one of my favorites in all of sports.

Here's another favorite some of you probably haven't seen yet:

2nis7sn.jpg

I love this logo. I have a shirt of this. I had applied to UWF out of high school. Great school but I decided not to go there.

aboutpage.gif

I'm a fan of the Griffin, though I'm as student at William and Mary so I might be biased

Huh? A Griffin for the Tribe!? I get they wanna be all PC and everything, but this makes no sense to me...

As mentioned above the NDSU logo is certainly one of the better ones out there. Here in Missouri I've always been a fan of the SEMO Redhawks logo. Also, would this thread be just for FCS teams (ie. schools that have a football program) or other Division 1 teams such as UMKC who doesn't have a football program but is still in Division 1? I've always loved the Kangaroo idenity.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

aboutpage.gif

I'm a fan of the Griffin, though I'm as student at William and Mary so I might be biased

Huh? A Griffin for the Tribe!? I get they wanna be all PC and everything, but this makes no sense to me...

Yep, a Griffin...because the NCAA objected to a feather.

Archived