Best NCAA FCS logo

MNtwins3

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should specify the title with FCS, because most of these schools are are only "AA" for football, but Division I for all other sports.

Some that have been listed, like Creighton, don't even have football, so they wouldn't be FBS or FCS at all.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

You should specify the title with FCS, because most of these schools are are only "AA" for football, but Division I for all other sports.

Some that have been listed, like Creighton, don't even have football, so they wouldn't be FBS or FCS at all.

^This^

The whole DI-A vs. DI-AA hasn't been used in a few years. The ONLY sport in which they are divided like this still is football where they go by the FBS or FCS. Other sports like basketball, Villanova is just as "DI" as Kentucky.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

As mentioned above, North Dakotas logo is one of my favorites in all of sports.

Here's another favorite some of you probably haven't seen yet:

2nis7sn.jpg

Also not an FCS logo....in fact, it's not even a DI school.

Plus its the same design/format as North Florida and West Georgia, so what points it gains on font and awesome mascot, it loses all of them for lack of uniqueness.

I like Villanova's Power V logo. Reminds me of the great letter logos of FBS like UGA and 'Bama.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

FYI: Division 1-AA is Division 1 where the small colleges play in a 24 team tournament, instead of playing in bowl games. It is also known as the FCS

It's ONLY known as FCS.....and it has been that way for years.

Actually, it is still known as Division 1 FCS, but not 1-AA anymore.

^This^

The whole DI-A vs. DI-AA hasn't been used in a few years. The ONLY sport in which they are divided like this still is football where they go by the FBS or FCS. Other sports like basketball, Villanova is just as "DI" as Kentucky.

Sorry about that. The name has been edited. Thank you for telling me it should be more clarified

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

That's North Dakota STATE University, not the University of North Dakota.
On that note, I quite like UND's logo. Simple, yet modern.
The pre-nickname loss one or the temporary current one?

That's North Dakota STATE University, not the University of North Dakota.
On that note, I quite like UND's logo. Simple, yet modern.
The pre-nickname loss one or the temporary current one?

The temporary interlocking ND. Although, for what it was, the old Sioux head wasn't half bad.

Archived