Pepsi w/Real Sugar

johnnysama

As you know, for the past several years, Pepsi in the United States has put out a version of Pepsi with real sugar under the name "Pepsi Throwback". Well, just this last month, it was relabeled into "Pepsi w/Real Sugar". What do you think of this change?

Me, I'm indifferent to this change; it still tastes much better than the Pepsi w/HFCS, no matter what label it has. But I prefer diet sodas, so I will be drinking this stuff only periodically (like today- it tastes well under the rocks). :D

UBwef0L.png

I also only drink diet, so I don't really have a horse in the race, but I kind of find the whole gimmick of this silly considering that at least around here you can readily find Mexican Coke which is the exact same concept.

VmWIn6B.png

I also only drink diet, so I don't really have a horse in the race, but I kind of find the whole gimmick of this silly considering that at least around here you can readily find Mexican Coke which is the exact same concept.

Granted, I've never been to one of the local Mexican groceries in Indy (not that there are many) but I've never seen Mexican Coke or other drinks in stores.

But the best thing about being out in Colorado? Mexican/Generally Hispanic Grape Fanta. Best damn thing in the world.

6fQjS3M.png

sounds like the "throwback" thing wasnt working so well and now they're trying a new direction to sell the same thing. instead of an "old" pepsi its now a "new" pepsi. it also touches on a natural aspect that is huge in food markets now. no one is buying things that are "now artificially flavored!" but there is huge appeal to raw, organic, and natural.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

mod edit

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

i love the throwback name and taste and the new name makes no sense even if it is honest. coca cola still labels theirs in spanish and calls it mexican coke.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Gotta pick me up some of this a well as Baja Blast when I go to the US this weekend :P

And I believe it's called Pepsi Next in Canada as well, but knowing our laws, it probably still isnt the same as the American Real Sugar one. Much like Mountain Dew, I don't think it passes regulations to be sold in bulk only as individual - because apparently us Canadians have no self control haha

Pepsi Next is a separate product, as far as I know. At least, Pepsi Next exists in the US, separate from Pepsi with Real Sugar.

Though, internationally maybe they're one in the same.

And, even though I don't care for Pepsi, the biggest win here is the return of the classic script logo.

I don't know how I feel about them using the new goofy 2.0 logo with the classic script. At least they've returned to the brighter blue.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Script is a definite win.

But that stupid 2.0 logo... all I see when I look at that is this:

pepsi-fat-man-500x385.jpg

Coincidentally, that's exactly how I'd feel if I drank a whole bottle of that...

Yea,I dont drink Pespi. Diet Dew or Diet Coke. BTW,that is sooooo funny. I nominate this for POTD.

Archived