Pepsi w/Real Sugar

johnnysama

I also only drink diet, so I don't really have a horse in the race, but I kind of find the whole gimmick of this silly considering that at least around here you can readily find Mexican Coke which is the exact same concept.

They still sell Mexican coke where you live? They stopped selling it at all stores in Georgia I believe.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I also only drink diet, so I don't really have a horse in the race, but I kind of find the whole gimmick of this silly considering that at least around here you can readily find Mexican Coke which is the exact same concept.

They still sell Mexican coke where you live? They stopped selling it at all stores in Georgia I believe.

Still? Hell, here we have it at fast food places, supermarkets, and even hardware stores.

VmWIn6B.png

Granted, I've never been to one of the local Mexican groceries in Indy (not that there are many) but I've never seen Mexican Coke or other drinks in stores.

But the best thing about being out in Colorado? Mexican/Generally Hispanic Grape Fanta. Best damn thing in the world.

I thought the best thing in Colorado would be the weed? :D

Still? Hell, here we have it at fast food places, supermarkets, and even hardware stores.

Yeah, but LA is Mexico North. Around here (and probably in most of the country), Mexican Coke is an imported curiosity in the corner of a few supermarkets. More people here probably know about kosher Coke than Mexican Coke.

I don't know how I feel about them using the new goofy 2.0 logo with the classic script. At least they've returned to the brighter blue.

And there's only one globe logo now. Big improvement.

There are a ton of little mexican convenience/grocery stores and outdoor markets near me. You can get pretty much "mexican" anything there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived