Mestis Re-Design (SM-liiga farm league)

T-ROY

I've been working on this project for a couple of weeks now and I think it's time to finally share it. Mestis is pretty much the AHL of SM-liiga to simplify things. I was looking through their teams and logos and I enjoyed them. This has been my most dedicated series and I hope you'll enjoy. Please only feedback, do not demand changes.

RELEASE SCHEDULE

Kiekko-Vantaa

SaPKo

KooKoo

LeKi

Peliitat

JYP-Akatemia

TuTo

Jukurit

KeuPa-HT - Aug 14

Hokki - Aug 15

Kiekko-Vantaa...

y46g5Rn.png

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Don't be disappointed with the lack of interest so far; over the years, I've learned that very few redesigns of non-NHL hockey teams go over well on these boards.

Your first two are pretty good, though. Can't wait to see what you'll do with TuTo.

Big fan of both of these, but SaPKO's away sleeve side view has the colors of the stripes flipped.

Thank you for pointing that out, it's fixed now. Also, the sleeve side view is actually the sock :P

Don't be disappointed with the lack of interest so far; over the years, I've learned that very few redesigns of non-NHL hockey teams go over well on these boards.

Your first two are pretty good, though. Can't wait to see what you'll do with TuTo.

Thanks Eric, I can understand why people aren't interested. I'm just trying to get some feedback doing something different and I appreciate the interest!

Nice sets. I'm not to sure if there's a rule I'm Finland but usually white uniforms have white helmets. Besides that I can see you improved on your presentation also.

Some teams also use gold helmets (why!?!?!). I'm just trying to americanize them as much as possible. Just call me "The Rulebreaker".

Nice sets. I'm not to sure if there's a rule I'm Finland but usually white uniforms have white helmets. Besides that I can see you improved on your presentation also.

Some teams also use gold helmets (why!?!?!). I'm just trying to americanize them as much as possible. Just call me "The Rulebreaker".

The gold helmet is actually given to the top scorer of every team. Every other guy just wears the normal helmet.

The gold helmet is actually given to the top scorer of every team. Every other guy just wears the normal helmet.

Huh, that's interesting... Very strange idea.

KooKoo...

QfuPV2r.png

I like these, but I think they are pretty traditional. I'm not saying go balls to the walls, but make them look more European.

I'm trying to americanize them as much as possible, hence no ads. Anyway there isn't really any differences between european and north american style jerseys.

this is all pretty solid work! And like mentioned above, don't get disappointed over lack of interest, my Elite Ice Hockey League re-branding didn't get much attention, but those who did see it, enjoyed it. I also appreciate the North Americanization of it, I did the same and I think it helps solidify Europe as a legitimate hockey market.

These are all very interesting concepts. I appreciate the use of non-standard striping.

Thanks! Throughout the process of making these jerseys I just came up with these strange ideas that I wouldn't have ever thought for an NHL team and decided to use them

this is all pretty solid work! And like mentioned above, don't get disappointed over lack of interest, my Elite Ice Hockey League re-branding didn't get much attention, but those who did see it, enjoyed it. I also appreciate the North Americanization of it, I did the same and I think it helps solidify Europe as a legitimate hockey market.

Your EIHL re-branding is one of my favorite league rebranding on this site, just thought I'd say that :). BTW I'm not too worried about interest anymore, yet I still appreciate you stopping by.

Archived