@UniformDesigns & Llfhockey's Lacrosse League

YelichGraphics

The last one was taken down by the Moderators, so i asked to put it back on the mark and here i am. if you didn't know the teams here they are

My Teams

Hamilton Blaze

Calgary Spartans

Quebec Huskies

Ottawa Bengals

Buffalo Braves

Oneida Warhawks

Connetuicut Minutemen

Rochester Marksmen

His Teams

Seattle Storm

San Diego Lions

Las Vegas Gamblers

Colorado Mountaineers

Arizona Lizards

New Orleans Jazz

Miami Sharks

Atlanta Stingers

Hamilton is still under construction, but here is Calgary

lL53Fo1.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The origanal logo i had was a tweaked version of a logo i found on google images. apparently it was from here. and now i have a stupid warning post. it was my fault haven't talked th UD that much. i'm hoping i didn't give him a warning post

The origanal logo i had was a tweaked version of a logo i found on google images. apparently it was from here. and now i have a stupid warning post. it was my fault haven't talked th UD that much. i'm hoping i didn't give him a warning post

Whenever you find a logo anywhere you should always look for the creator no matter what and give him/her credit even if it's tweaked

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I believe it not only was the fact that the image was borrowed, but also that you kept bumping your thread with no new material. You would attempt to make a new post of an edited Calgary concept, yet it was just the same spelling error. This occurred 3 times instead of you just editing the Original Calgary Post - which should be the only way someone makes a slight edit to something such as a spelling error.

The last one was taken down by the Moderators, so i asked to put it back on the mark and here i am. if you didn't know the teams here they are

My Teams

Hamilton Blaze

Calgary Spartans

Quebec Huskies

Ottawa Bengals

Buffalo Braves

Oneida Warhawks

Connetuicut Minutemen

Rochester Marksmen

His Teams

Seattle Storm

San Diego Lions

Las Vegas Gamblers

Colorado Mountaineers

Arizona Lizards

New Orleans Jazz

Miami Sharks

Atlanta Stingers

Hamilton is still under construction, but here is Calgary

lL53Fo1.png

I think that Calgary should have Greek block #s

That's what- She

im not a fan of the yellow shorts for calgary. also, the shorts are so empty. il like to see the greek pattern stripe use on the shorts as well. also I'm not a fan of the hamilton b or the flame helmet.

i do love the split numbers on hamilton and, besides the empty shorts, calgary is pretty good. love the calgary helmets

I do like the idea of the new Hamilton, but the alternate is too much of Detroit. Also, I don't really feel that some of your elements go together. The logos, kinda curvy for the fire, but a lot of the uniform is blocky. The B logo is a curved B, while the H is total block font. I dunno, might just be me. As for the split numbers, I like the idea, but I'd like to see you do something more that just a line halfway through em. What if you made a flame outline in the numbers, above it being red, below being orange?

thats a really cool idea. ill use that, but the thing i don't get alterante. do you mean the secondary logo? and what do you mean too much like detroit? there is lot of detroit teams.

Yeah, the secondary logo is a bit much like the Red Wings. It might get better if the fire was a different colour than the circle in which the H is located. maybe move the fire on top, just to differentiate it from the wings a bit?

The Husky seems a little fat and chunky. Obviously that problem is because you took a good sized Husky logo and widened it. I would try to keep it near to the original size they have it for a reference. Also with the dark blue fur stopping half way it looks like he's wearing a pharaoh headdress. I'd say find a way to keep the dark blue going at least for an outline for the bottom jaw.

As for jerseys you have one big problem sticking out and that's color balance. For instance on the dark you use dark blue as the main color. Right there I would say that dark blue should be a color that is mainly used in the set. However, in the white jersey the lighter blue is used more. But also for the dark blue jersey you have more white in the actual jersey than light blue.

I would take the dark blue jersey and have light blue where the white is and white where you have the light blue.

And the same thing for the white jersey. Flip the blues. See how that looks after.

Archived