@UniformDesigns & Llfhockey's Lacrosse League

YelichGraphics

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the orange helmet is supposed to be throwback cinniccinatti helemet put into the mix

I feel like that shouldn't be used. I mean, this team other than nickname has no connection to Cincinnati*** and I feel it should be it's own identity rather than using something from a football team in a different city.

There is literally nothing about these uniforms that gives me any clue as to what these teams are suppose to represent outside of a small helmet logo you arent able to see most of the time. Get creative with these since its lax and they are suppose to be "out there" designs but all I'm seeing is simple fill tool concepts that have no connection to the name.

I'm just gonna come out with it because not many people are saying it, but many of these designs are meaningless. You could switch up all of these templates with different teams and we wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I'm not saying you guys aren't taking this series seriously or anything, but there needs to be a lot more as far as the jerseys go. You even said so yourself, Lacrosse jerseys are often outside of the box. Sublimation designs and vibrant use of colours is key but all I see is random templates with Colour-By-Numbers filling. I'd suggest really taking time to come up with a unique and interesting jersey for each team that actually tailors to the team name. I hope this isn't coming off as rude, I just felt that no one else was speaking up.

Also, try to refrain from little posts like "White helmet in next update", they bump your thread over others and it isn't right unless you actually have new material to show us. Also, your spelling and grammar need work; at times, it is difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

Cant comment when you dont listen to criticism.

most times i ingore the stuff i don't want to put in the uniform. like i said i wanted to keep the simpliocity of the uniform. just because they a team is called the bengals doesn't mean they have to have bengal stripes. and yes i can comment. my concept i can change it how i want to, even if that means listening to every comment, or not

most times i ingore the stuff i don't want to put in the uniform. like i said i wanted to keep the simpliocity of the uniform. just because they a team is called the bengals doesn't mean they have to have bengal stripes. and yes i can comment. my concept i can change it how i want to, even if that means listening to every comment, or not

Going to have to agree with wonderbread. You should consider all of the criticism, it can you help you improve in uniform design. If you ignore it, you will not improve and you will make more mistakes than if you'd consider the criticism. None of us are going to give you criticism that will make the concept worse. So please dont ignore the comments, otherwise you wont get better.

Also, there's no such thing as simplicity in lacrosse... :P So think outside of the box, and amaze us.

u3J7jjd.png

You even said in your original post that lacrosse uniforms are out there and to expect the same but all I'm see are extremely simple designs that have no connection to the team name, you could change the colors of any of the jerseys posted so far to orange and black and they all would look just as much as a bengals jersey as this one, you could change any jersey to green and blue and you have a storm jersey ect. Put in patterns and designs that actually go with the names and not the same generic stuff for every team. This whole project just seems very lazy to me.

Going to have to agree with wonderbread. You should consider all of the criticism, it can you help you improve in uniform design. If you ignore it, you will not improve and you will make more mistakes than if you'd consider the criticism. None of us are going you criticism that will make the concept worse. So please dont ignore the comments, otherwise you wont get better.

Also, there's no such thing as simplicity in lacrosse... :P So think outside of the box, and amaze us.

This^^^

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

You even said in your original post that lacrosse uniforms are out there and to expect the same but all I'm see are extremely simple designs that have no connection to the team name, you could change the colors of any of the jerseys posted so far to orange and black and they all would look just as much as a bengals jersey as this one, you could change any jersey to green and blue and you have a storm jersey ect. Put in patterns and designs that actually go with the names and not the same generic stuff for every team. This whole project just seems very lazy to me.

This is my point exactly. It's contradictory nature such as this that grinds my gears and drives people away from your concepts. If you don't want C&C, then don't bother posting here just to say "hey look what I made, I'm fishing for compliments and if you don't give me them, I will throw a fit". This is the crap we don't need on the boards bumping up decent material - I understand I'm bumping as well, at least it is in quick succession with the other posts.

Well you sure are good at giving "criticism"

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

this is what i'm trying to reach to you guys. i never said out of the box in the OP even look. yeah i can make it out of the box, but i don't want to with this team. how many of you even play lacrosse?

i love C&C but if its not what i want in my uniform it wont go in it. not every uniform has to be out of the box. like i said just because there called the bengals doesn't mean i have to add bengals stripes.

Now does anyone else have something to say about this uniform, thats not about being out of the box.

I play lacrosse, its the only sport I play.

A good uniform is a unique uniform, and i like that you added the stripes. If you throw out an uninspired, meaningless designed uniform, you gonna get more negative C&C rather than positive. The thing is you HAVE to think outside of the box and to think creatively. Get inspiration and put that into that uniform. Throwing out bland, uninspired concept is gonna make your thread entire garbage. Think about the team name and the city and try to put that into the uniform otherwise its pointless to even make the concepts. You're stopping yourself from making the uniform unique.

Btw, i think the uniform would look better with a few more stripes.

u3J7jjd.png

this only templatmentary. i'm going to try to make it so i like it and you like it.

and the comment about the strom is his team not mine thats under his control

Why even post it if it's not the real concept?

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Archived