Buffalo Bills Logo

YelichGraphics

You added nothing of value to the logo, its a very lateral move and if anything a downgrade from their current logo. Especially with it being so pixelated it takes a lot away from the logo and there is littery no thought process I can think of as to why you decided to change the streak to white from red.

You added nothing of value to the logo, its a very lateral move and if anything a downgrade from their current logo. Especially with it being so pixelated it takes a lot away from the logo and there is littery no thought process I can think of as to why you decided to change the streak to white from red.

That's the usual alias effect that you can't avoid on the internet. Has nothing to do with a low-resoluted image. And: You still can't upload vector files. If you could, you wouldn't spot any alias effect anymore at all.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I didn't even know there was shading in it until someone said something about it above. So that's one problem, unnecessary shading that adds nothing and you can hardly tell it's there. The eye is so small I wouldn't know it was an eye except for the fact that you told me.

It's a good vector trace of the original logo, but that's pretty much all this is... a practice trace. Probably no reason to post this here.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived