MLB & Soccer Crossover (Cubs added)

jdp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this, everything is executed very well. I hope grey isn't going to be a thing though. Did you experiment with filling in the inner circle? You could include the year of small icons to make it more soccer-esque, but it's not necessary. The negative space is unique in its own right.

Here's the Baltimore Orioles ... complete with a new presentation and larger images.

The crest is a take on the city's crest.

14794188499_0806904215_o.jpg

I think this presentation works better (let me know how/where to improve, though), so I eventually will go back and place Arizona and Atlanta in this.

Next will be Boston.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Nothing really to complain about here. Love the oriole sitting on the football, a la Tottenham. Would maybe even like to see just the bird/football on one of the kits instead of the full crest.

Shaktar Donetsk pulls off orange-and-black stripes pretty well; maybe a thought for an alternate?

Nothing really to complain about here. Love the oriole sitting on the football, a la Tottenham. Would maybe even like to see just the bird/football on one of the kits instead of the full crest.

Shaktar Donetsk pulls off orange-and-black stripes pretty well; maybe a thought for an alternate?

Exactly what I was thinking when I first saw this.

Also not a big fan of "Charm City FC". Sounds cheap and didn't know Baltimore was called the charm city before now. I would either go with Baltimore FC or Baltimore Oriole. I rather like the latter. Keeps in the Tottenham Hotspur theme.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

That's what I like to see, brilliant soccerification to that logo!! Not too big on the jerseys though, I tend to not like 2 shorts of the same colour. Also with Orange and Black, there's a lot you can do with it. I'd like to see some hoops somewhere. The jerseys you made just seem too much of a practice jersey.

A quick update before I move on to Boston.

14991483392_4ec2576497_o.jpg

I looked at Shakhtar Donetsk and they had already done some good things with orange and black (stripes, lightning sash, chevrons), so I was trying to stay away from that. I will go back to the orange kit after I get a few other teams knocked out.

Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I had the crest ready to go, but was finally able to get back to the kits. Here's Boston.

14856742527_d2913291ff_o.jpg

For those keeping track, that means the Chicago Cubs are next.

Again not a big fan of the name. Very gimmicky and trendy.

My only gripes are there's too much red on the clash. Maybe use navy socks, and I would say the home needs... well... red socks.

I thought of that for the socks, but that seemed to gimmicky to me.

• 5 months later...

It's been so long since I have posted one of these, I'm actually a little nervous about this. Oh, well. Enjoy.

Here's Second City FC.

16292563750_72a46975cc_o.jpg

Let me know what you think of the ivy. I'm not sure it's working, but I do like the idea of incorporating it somehow. I guess that's why I post it here.

Archived