j'villejags had the most liked content!

Profile Information

• Favorite Teams
    Jacksonville Jaguars, Oklahoma State Cowboys

Recent Profile Visitors

9,394 profile views

j'villejags's Achievements

1. The trash talking before tip off:
  2. I don't know if I should say what I'm seeing. Let's just say it involves three people and a wheelchair.
  3. All the more puzzling after the Titans went heavy on navy for their new uniforms. I thought that might be indicative of possibly letting Houston reclaim Columbia down the road, but now they are doubling down on this. It’s only going to get more difficult now with merchandise sales factoring in to the decision. Tennessee wearing navy/red is the cherry on top for me. If you’re going to insist on keeping Luv Ya Blue, at least let them have their navy/red.
  4. Agree on the awkward logo placement. It’s too far back. Seeing #31 on the video thumbnail, it would make sense for the decal to be tilted slightly forward to use more of that empty space. It would ultimately look best if they took the time to work the lower leg of it inside the chinstrap snaps. Those helmet stripes might have more weight to them than the numbers on their practice jerseys.
  5. Love the Ute decals. A black facemask would rightfully make the decals the focal point on that helmet. As is, I think they are fighting the red facemask for attention.
  6. Now Pete is crying. Thanks a lot.
  7. Can’t unsee. It’s even shaped like Kyler.
  8. Nice mock-up. I think it’d look better on a white helmet. That said, I’m not sure it works for me considering how well the C fits on the helmet. Gotta think the bear looks blobby from any sort of distance.
  9. I’d like it. Calling them ‘icy’ may be underselling how cold they’d be.
  10. I hope so — I’ve loved both. It looks great if it’s done right. It’s probably easy to make it look bad though, so hopefully they don’t start forcing it. Tasteful choices only. Lol
  11. Wonder why it's not used more if all else is equal. Seems like Nike should insist on it for teams with chest wordmarks. It would look a bit better. It was the issue I had with my Cowboys' uniforms -- just wishing they were able to scooch the wordmark and numbers up a smidge. Lol
  12. I wish Nike had a better solution for the wordmark across the chest. Pushing it and the numbers further down makes it look like an afterthought.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.