• Days Won

hendocfc last won the day on June 18 2017

hendocfc had the most liked content!

1 Follower

Profile Information

• Favorite Teams
    Chelsea,PAOK FC

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

hendocfc's Achievements

1. While it might have these colours and a similar chest hoop, it won't have the 2024 template/cut and collar. So that mockup's only partially true
  2. Do I see a bit of yellow there too? Interesting...
  3. Miami is legitimate. Galaxy's is someone's concept mockup.
  4. Galaxy's kit is an edit. Not the real thing.
  5. That article has an error - as usual with those folk! - the colour is called "Semi Solar LIME" not "SLIME" and it's pretty similar to this Don't get your hopes up about the template though - if that LAFC top is indeed fake, which I suspect it is, all MLS tops should use the "if Midjourney was given a "design an adidas football shirt from 2007" prompt" template!
  6. That report is fake. Was based off an erroneous listing on Nike's systems that has since been fixed. The kit's going to have blue shorts, by the way.
  7. The green on their 2024 home kit is a little more pleasant than the current hue - haven't seen the kit, but I know the hues used. The crest... I'm not a fan
  8. Was originally reported by PSG related news outlet La Source Parisienne on Twitter/X: Apparently quite close to the real thing but not 100% accurate
  9. I'm not sure of course, but I think that LAFC shirt is fake. It's been pointed out to me that the inside neck sizing label is the wrong material and the adidas and LAFC branding all looks the wrong size. Might be a prototype design that will be transferred onto the newer silhouette - or not, for all I know.
  10. Yeah that Man U shirt's bogus - it's someone's concept that Footy Headlines reposted. Went viral because people kept calling it a "leak" and the counterfeit stores are selling it as a result
  11. Narrator: "Little did they know though, that in that case, all there was was a piece of paper - an empty piece of paper. The case was a mere decoy - the uniforms everyone longed for were headed to Arizona in a large cardboard box, which was nowhere to be seen yet. And the clock kept ticking..." Excuse my boredom
  12. Maybe it's because Bayern, Chelsea and Real Madrid all had them during that period, but this Orlando kit feels very 2011/12.
  13. Re: St. Louis, I'd have gone all the way and used the polo collar used by e.g. Miami. Like if you want to go retro, don't half arse it. Go all the way!
  14. Also, looking at these photos, the "pink" isn't a straight up pink like the Ally colours, but a saturated plum colour

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.