All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_Moscow https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Red_Bull_Salzburg https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RB_Leipzig https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull_Bragantino
  3. Just a quick photoshop, but it looks much better with your suggestions
  4. What a gorgeous helmet that was. Maybe my favorite. I agree... TCU had maybe the best modern-ish look in college football and now... meh.
  5. These logos are tremendous. I especially love the horseshoe logo, a really creative way to get a badge-shaped logo that's really unique. The torch logo really works too and I love the color combination for Colossus FC. I'm also hoping Sacramento Republic amplify the Bear in their identity when they move to MLS, so I'm glad to see you go that direction for an NWSL team in Sacramento. Good stuff.
  6. Picked up this 1992 Blackhawks throwback today from Value Village. It’s an old CCM jersey, not one of the reproductions from the “Vintage” collection. The only thing I’m wondering is whether or not the logo was added on to a blank jersey or if this is how it comes. The logo seems like a patch that’s a single layer screen rather than a fully embroidered logo. The logo also seems a bit tilted to me. Anyone have any insight on this?
  7. Washington vs. Minnesota Tampa Bay vs. Tennessee NY Giants vs. Detroit Denver vs. Indianapolis NY Jets vs. Jacksonville LA Chargers vs. Chicago Seattle vs. Atlanta Philadelphia vs. Buffalo Arizona vs. New Orleans Cincinnati vs. LA Rams Carolina vs. San Francisco Cleveland vs. New England Oakland vs. Houston Green Bay vs, Kansas City Miami vs. Pittsburgh
  8. Love the idea but this is pretty poor execution. TCU looks great with a touch of red. A touch of red. Way too much going on here for this to actually work. Our eyes are bleeding with you, TCU. Their fall from uniform greatness has been so disappointing. And I still can't think of an alternate uniform that I liked more than these.
  9. Good Win for the Nats tonight. They really needed to take at least 1 in Houston, also proved to everyone they aren't going to be the pushovers everyone thought they'd be against Houston. Nationals are really starting to give off that same vibe the St. Louis Blues had. -Both were teams that were in the basement for most of the season -Rather than blowing it all up, they stuck together & rallied around each other -Slowly clawed their way to a postseason berth -Everything starting clicking in the playoffs.
  10. Washington vs. Minnesota Tampa Bay vs. Tennessee NY Giants vs. Detroit Denver vs. Indianapolis NY Jets vs. Jacksonville LA Chargers vs. Chicago Seattle vs. Atlanta Philadelphia vs. Buffalo Arizona vs. New Orleans Cincinnati vs. LA Rams Carolina vs. San Francisco Cleveland vs. New England Oakland vs. Houston Green Bay vs, Kansas City Miami vs. Pittsburgh
  11. Have we ever seen a skyline on a championship ring? Looks pretty bad tbh, should have just had the basketball/claw logo on it (or the basketball claw on top of the Larry O’Brian variant I’ve seen in a few places)
  12. Today
  13. Because they went to a basketball game in their home city?
  14. >2006 NLCS Game 7 (this one above all else, and it's the main reason I hate the Cardinals even more than the Yankees) >2011 AFC Championship (I think this hurt more than the 2010 game because of the failed comeback) >Super Bowl LI (I'm not even a Falcons fan)
  15. On a black court that makes it look like a neutral site game
  16. Week 7 results: Week 7 winner: @buzzcut Week 8 schedule: Washington vs. Minnesota Tampa Bay vs. Tennessee NY Giants vs. Detroit Denver vs. Indianapolis NY Jets vs. Jacksonville LA Chargers vs. Chicago Seattle vs. Atlanta Philadelphia vs. Buffalo Arizona vs. New Orleans Cincinnati vs. LA Rams Carolina vs. San Francisco Cleveland vs. New England Oakland vs. Houston Green Bay vs, Kansas City Miami vs. Pittsburgh (if we're lucky, this will happen again)
  17. lakers wearing yellow on the road with black accessories clippers wearing blue at home court is black im going to vomit
  18. Eh I’d rather have the Diamondbacks in the NL West. Don’t see that switch happening anyways.
  19. This a really great crowd atmosphere tonight. It sounds like a playoff game, but also like a big boxing match. Really cool way to start the season.
  20. Love the Illinois set. It’s pretty great and would be an instant upgrade. For football, I’d love to see one-color numbers and maybe an underlined ILLINOIS in the modern font on the helmet. The look would be reminiscent of this:
  21. Since 2011 there has been an NL Central team in the NLCS, and has been either the Brewers, Cardinals, or Cubs. And tbh, for a Milwaukee perspective, the division is a 3-team rivalry between those three with the Reds and Pirates bringing up the rear. The Brewers arent going anywhere. ------------------------------------------------ Anyways, heres a 32 team realignment, 4 total divisions of 8 teams each, Montreal and Portland being the (hypothetical) expansion teams. NL Central-St Louis, Milwaukee, Chicago Cubs, Colorado, Chicago White Sox Sox, Kansas City, Minnesota, Houston NL West- Oakland, LA Angels, LA Dodgers, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, San Diego, Arizona AL South- Miami, Tampa Bay, Texas, Atlanta, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia AL East- Montreal, Toronto, Boston, New York Yankees, New York Mets, Baltimore, Washington, Detroit Its not perfect at all but the main focus was intra-state rivalries (with the exception of Houston and Texas) and keeping games in good time zones for teams (Houston and Texas dont have divisional games in the Pacific time zone anymore). The Central and West would have to be in the same league because intra league games between an east division and a west division would be a mess. Colorado would also be forced to the Central because youd have 8 other teams more Western. Also, a Tampa Bay possible relocation to Nashville would mean Houston and Nashville could swap places (Houston moving to Texas' division for another intra-division, intra-state rivalry, while Nashville would be with other centrally located teams). A Oakland possible relocation to Charlotte would mean Colorado moves to the West, Detoit moves to the Central, and Charlotte moves to the East.
  22. what does this have to do with nba uniforms?
  23. Lakers/Clippers should have had its own night on the schedule. It's a marquee, "heavy weight" matchup. Fantastic game, great energy. And it's crazy how authentic NBA 2k20's commentary is (yeah I know it's been great for years...but there is seemingly zero difference between video game Harlan's lines and real life Harlan).
  24. My memory is foggy, what's this river that I'm in? New Orleans is sinking cause the Raptors got a win. Championship Banner Hanging Ceremony
  25. NHL on NBC: We've been using the same graphics for 4 years. NBA on TNT:Hold my beer
  26. As I posted back in February: "Filtered through this thread. Montreal is a top candidate. Portland looks promising if there is a group of investors behind the cause. However, after seeing the list of other cities being brought up as potential spots, I am feeling Vancouver is not getting serious respect. Lets look at some basis to back that up: http://vanmag.com/city/vancouver-mlb-team/ The short season Single-A club outdraws many Triple-A clubs in attendance: https://theprovince.com/sports/baseball/the-canadians-are-packing-nat-bailey-with-record-numbers There is still a downtown waterfront spot for a stadium (with mountain view and near a public transit hub), as there was a proposal for that site to be a new soccer stadium before BC Place was renovated in 2011. Build it in the 40,000 seat range and throw on a retractable roof: http://www.6717000.com/blog/2006/06/heavyweights-join-team-promoting-gastown-soccer-stadium/ Vancouver is a growing, cosmopolitan city. There can be money found in the city if the right investors step up. If Seattle can get an NHL team and Vancouver has one, why can that not be the same in MLB? Vancouver got an NBA team when Seattle had the Sonics." --------------------------------------------- Thing about this - think it could work but just not likely to happen.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?