All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don’t get the whole “x team can’t do this because y team does it and they might look too much like z team”. Especially when we have three teams in one division being blue heavy and two of those teams are having a dick measuring competition to see who deserves to own the rights to use a different shade of blue.
  3. But with black it's pretty much a Panthers ripoff with red instead of blue.
  4. https://www.footballkitarchive.com/static/logos/3oYvAxwjC1IWeV0/aston-villa-2000-2007-logo.png This logo>>>>>>>all the other logos. If they kept the stripes in the logo (which you kind of did), the backlash wouldn't be severe. That being said, you did a better job than the previous three attempts.
  5. I made this in 2013 and it's one of the first concepts that pops up when you Google "Falcons uniform concept." I regret it every day (also OMG @ those featured players...we really thought we were going to win a Super Bowl that year...)
  6. It’s all fun and games until someone says the Falcons should swap white for cream/tan
  7. If the jersey were red, it would pretty much be a Buckeyes ripoff.
  8. To truncate the Falc-jacking, it's always "all they have to do is pick between the obvious options of the far superior 90s set...and/or 80s set...and/or 70s set...and/or originals!" and you just post really nice photos of those uniforms on loop until someone goes "the old bird looked so dumb but I prefer it." It took two pages. The problem with the Falcons uniform history is there's no glory days associated with any of the uniform eras they went through, and none were particularly bad, but not one is a clear winner over the other. So it's just folks talking in circles constantly about which style is our forever uniform. I don't think the Falcons have a previous uniform that is a forever uniform.
  9. I think the lighter silver would work if the jersey was red. You stated the problems already with that look as a primary, but as an alternate that could work. If and when the Falcons change jerseys, they should consider making red the primary jersey color again.
  10. Whoa! It looks like the Texas Flag only goes one way. The Rangers have their ad patch and flag patch on the same sleeves for every player no matter the handedness. (Also, I forgot to list the Pittsburgh City Connect and Seattle Cream we've already been told is delayed to the earlier list.)
  11. Anything would be better than "Utah HC"
  12. Reviving college football teams from this thread
  13. Made the text a bit bigger! Also I just got rid of the second font because it started feeling a bit redundant with everything else, plus it fit in better and has stencil and wide options anyways.
  14. Today
  15. Last post on these because I know this isn't the Concepts forum: Lighter Silver: Lighter Silver w/Small Wordmark: With Carolina & Tampa in the division already wearing Silver/"Pewter" helmets, maybe it doesn't make sense, but from a standalone standpoint, this is one of my favorite looks ever.
  16. NHL Hitz ass arena. Can't believe they let this happen for even one home game, let alone two full seasons.
  17. It is funny that the new Falcons logo is very good and probably a better logo but I just happen to like the old one a million times more.
  18. Another possible way is to trace the center line of each glyph with the Pen Tool, then defining the width of the line in a larger weight. When you have the maximum weight, you can convert the linework to outline, then you fix the details of the letters and the ligatures. The image spoilered below is a quick, shoddy try of doing this. I'm not really that close to the result, but it's a start.
  19. the new york islanders, despite their best efforts, are a playoff team for the fifth time in six seasons. now if they could stop facing carolina in the playoffs, that'd be tremendous.
  20. I mean, you're not going to get any sympathy from me. this team should've been out of arizona fifteen years ago at least, and realistically never should've been there in the first place. complete unmitigated disaster from start to finish. the only real regret I have here is that, while I'll concede SLC will probably work out as a hockey market, I really just wish they went to quebec or hamilton instead. and no, phoenix absolutely should not get a second chance. hell, I'd give atlanta a third chance before putting another team in phoenix.
  21. There’s a happy medium somewhere in these
  22. I would argue that some alternates don’t draw much attention, especially ones that are used frequently and are generic colors, but since there is so little green in this league, the A’s kelly green certainly does I guess. Fair point.
  23. I just realized I reacted to this post while trying to it. Personally I would rather ATL stay with a black helmet, but your design is still a definite improvement on what they are actually wearing. I share the concerns of the poster who found it too similar to Tampa’s set though. I think it looks like the Buccaneers mixed with one of the black alts my Ohio State Buckeyes have periodically worn.
  24. I don't watch many (well, any) Falcons games. Do they ever open the roof during games, and even if so, does it really let a meaningful amount of light in? Can't support a dark uniform for domed teams that don't have some kind system for letting real light in.
  25. Would you all be open to the Dolphins going back to the 2012 uniforms and having the throwbacks as alternates.
  26. Not quite, a different one ran at the Clash:
  27. I don't know if there's a WNBA thread, but WTF is wrong with this guy? He's apparently making the "heart hands" gesture.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.