All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh, I can smell AirAsia down the horizon. Well, the Malaysia one that is.
  3. Not a uniform change, but aesthetics-related, the Rays changed the artificial turf at Tropicana field and it looks much better to me. Apparently it performs better too but for watching on TV makes the place brighter and more colorful. The clips I saw from opening day were looking pretty good.
  4. This is most likely what it is. Aren’t they rumored to be doing a Throwback uni this season?
  5. Yeah, UConn looks better than last year and last year’s team was a buzzsaw. Alabama knocks out UNC!
  6. Definitely: Teal/Teal/White/Teal Teal/White/Teal/White Teal/White/White/Teal or White Possibly: Teal/Black/Teal/Black Teal/Black/White/Black Which means we’ll probably only get: Teal/Teal/Teal/Teal Teal/Black/Black/Black
  7. Make that 14 runs... something tells me that Arizona might have some pent-up anger from losing the World Series last year. Thankfully, there is no better patsy to beat up on then the Rockies.
  8. Today
  9. Yeah... poor Rockies. 14 runs given up in 1 inning on Opening Day. Jeez Angels and Rockies are in for a llllooooonnnnnggggg season.
  10. It's going to come to a point where he has to demand a trade. It may not be now, but it would have to be soon if things get worse for the Angels. Whether or not the Angels will acquiesce to his trade demands, remains to be seen.
  11. That sounds terrible, no thanks.
  12. The white facemask Vikings helmet would work exceptionally well with the current set especially in US Bank Stadium.
  13. The song playing in Trout's head during baseball season:
  14. Do you think Blumpkin will try to make a play for the Football Team now that the Capitals stayed put? I know Snyder had been exploring a move to Virginia for quite a while.
  15. Improved moisture wicking capabilities.
  16. Hey gang, know it's been a while, but still been fiddling around with things Honestly unsure of how I feel about the logos where I used to have the line badges? I like that they're much more visible now and I feel like it could integrate a bit better with an overall graphics package but I lose that little bit of uniqueness it had before. (Also the lil line by the shot clock shrinks as it runs, for those curious)
  17. Not all that concerned with attaching facemasks to jerseys, but I think the Browns have the ability to look good with brown, white, and gray facemasks, so why not mix and match.
  18. "Dealers" is a great nickname for this team! However, I would do either of the following: add gold (for the old Aces) or switch to gray (for the new Aces/Raiders). Just red, black and white makes it feel like a Raptors/Blazers copy.
  19. I guess the sport of basketball is just easy for Dan Hurley and co.. I know they were really good last year, but Jesus, this is women's level dominance.
  20. Yes to Cleveland. No to Minny. Tho, white is still better than BFBS mask they're using now.
  21. Two changes that need to happen-
  22. Rumoring that Auburn may sign with Nike for apparel providers.
  23. I'm Back So I Changed The Name Form Blackjacks To Dealers So What Do You Think?
  24. Apparently the Royals big NOBs were only for ST and they get the small ones like everyone else. Sorry for the low res images. Best I can find are screenshot from their IG story. From what I’ve seen so far, if a team uses a single color NOB, it looks fine to me. The ones that look bad are the teams with an outline, like the Rays below. It’s especially bad because the white outline gives the letter the appearance of being even smaller.
  25. I like that facemask-swapping idea for the Browns depending on the uniform combinations, especially any league interference notwithstanding. I wonder how that would go over with league officials from a branding standpoint. Up to this point, they apparently haven't made much of a fuss when teams change their facemask colors. Those have been in generally one-off situations (like the Browns' and Jets' [from before the uniform change] white facemasks) or else a permanent change (like the Bills going to white facemasks). But if a team (that uses its helmet as its logo) did that regularly (resulting in essentially three variations of their logo), I would presume that would give the league pause? It's an interesting thought exercise anyway.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.