All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Split this into its own thread.
  3. With the wizards moving the arena name to the baselines, I expect them to put an ad where the arena name used to be, just like the pistons.
  4. Ironically, I can't help but see a white "N" in the middle of the design with this tweak. I actually really like the squared off "eMb"! In my eyes it definitely solves the original issue of the "M" not being obvious enough.
  5. Maybe we're talking about different things here but I often post "concepts" when referencing why I think something doesn't work or what changes could be made to make an existing look better. Seems a more effective way of illustrating my thoughts than simply saying "I think this would look better without the x.y. or z"
  6. Honestly I think that reads eNb, making it harder to read the M. The Minecraft expos however works a bit better.
  7. Flames1fan

MLS 2022

picture not showing up
  8. Damn. That is so superior to what we got. If the XFL survives the down the road they should upgrade to this logo. Are you gonna do any other redos??
  9. I have to disagree on both Atlanta and New Jersey here. Atlanta has had two franchises, and both moved within 15 years of being established. Atlanta is simply not a hockey city. New Jersey, on the other hand, has the New York metro to watch, and South Jersey has Philly. It's not like they're starved for options over there.
  10. Arizona Wildcats To Honor U.S.S. Arizona, Late Coach Dick Tomey August 23, 2019 - 16:52 PM Arizona travels to Hawai’i this weekend for one of the first games of the 2019 college football season, and will commemorate the occasion by wearing helmets that pay homage to the 1,177 servicemen who lost their lives aboard the U.S.S. […] Read More...
  11. Nice to see the Cavs go away from black.
  12. Not at all - there were a number of elements, such as the contrast stitching, color sets, and sleeve stripes, that I think they executed very well on. My point is - it seems that there is an opinion that - since they didn't execute very well on a number of innovations, that the Browns should just stick with the tried and true and not take any risks.
  13. Yeah, that's where I was headed with that. The best way to update the eMb is probably to separate the e and b from the M, but that might lose some of the specialness of the original logo.
  14. Ever since I saw that current New York plate, it always make me think that it was an old license plate from the 1960s. Heck, it even looked like a mish-mash of the plates from the early 1960s. (1960) (1962)
  15. Seattle will be back in the NBA by 2030. I don't see the NBA opening expansion up until after they have a new CBA at the least. When that happens, Seattle would be a near lock. The 32nd team will probably be Las Vegas because Vegas wants to have a team in every major sports league. It could mean Minnesota and either New Orleans or Memphis to the Eastern Conference if that happens.
  16. I think ALL conferences should do something like this in ALL sports!
  17. i do like the hardwood classic Hornets court. good reproduction of the last year(s) of the original franchise court.
  18. I figured the anniversary logo would be center court. The return on wine and gold in great, even though I miss the Cleveland skyline on the court.
  19. Anyone else borderline nervous about this weekend? lol
  20. Today
  21. I’m confident that the Blazers can be added to that list.
  22. "LA CLIPPERS, you have a lineup that could finally put this team on the map and lay claim to LA. Now's your chance to choose a look that will set the tone for decades to come. What're you gonna do?!?" Clippers: "S**t the bed probably"
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?