All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Updated with a link to this thread and a link to the story part of the series.
  3. And they don't get that "their site=their rules". If you want your own rules, start your own site.
  4. That’s not it. The NFL and the trading card companies decide who attends the Rookie Premier event. The event is made up of mostly offensive skill players every year. You will get an occasional high profile defensive player (Nick Bosa) attending.
  5. I mean I don’t want to say your wrong, but... Sabre or Saber (Say-Bur) is actually a word and the correct pronunciation, while Sabre (Saw-Bray) is not. I mean my last name isn’t Cayral-soon...
  6. People like him don't care. They just want to start drama.
  7. This could also be posted in "The Sports Media Thread", but I'll place it here for it being NCAA football specific. NFL Network to air 10 C-USA games/year for the next four years.
  8. Outdoor football leagues don’t stick around long enough for us to ruminate on whether they’re having up or down years.
  9. NDFreek

Chicago Cubs

So, I made two mock ups of the away. One with the Luben and one with the Banks era script. The Luben is starting to grow on me
  10. Haha, it is a rather strange one, but as far as I know, it's real.
  11. Will the Dolphins continue using the aqua throwback too? Or is the white replacing it?
  12. Says the guy repeatedly venting about a message board being deleted.
  13. It was a rival hockey league in the 70s that didn’t pan out. Think of it as @hawkfan89‘a WHA
  14. Honestly, I am okay with the section being deleted now than when I found out. But people who are whining about it need to shut up and move on. I joined due to liking this part of the site but I have moved on from it. But you not gonna hear me ***** about it more then what I wrote. And I did apologize for my rant. Honestly, it the responsibility of the mod to keep things in check and if they feel like they need to do it then so be it. I still have other things like commenting about. As for my stories here, I have them saved and I already moved to Alternative History forum to upload them. Only thing b******* will get you is being banned by the mods. One more thing... IT"S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!! *does epic air guitar solo*
  15. Take it from somebody who made a :censored:ty thread that got us here in the first place. Accept that if you’re someone like me, a filthy casual with no art skills to speak of whatsoever, you may have directly or indirectly led the SFF ship into wreckage that not even Flex Tape can fix. If you’re one of the people with actual skill, find another site that’ll accept your or make your own. Either way, if it’s good enough, your stuff will be found. You’re not gonna win against the mods. The best you can do is find the SFF threads that you DO enjoy, notify them of the shutdown if they don’t know already, figure out ways to follow them elsewhere if they’re offered, and just enjoy the last week SFF has. Also, following this thread to see if there are ways to find a laugh can’t hurt either. Maybe post that sappy goodbye song you like. Embrace it. It had a good run. Or at least there were peaks. It’s the end. And I feel fine.
  16. Which ones? Also, your sigs are pretty badass already.
  17. @Balu the Bare has already set up another site if you need your fanfic fix. Because pestering the mods to change their mind on something they have already decided is only going to make things worse.
  18. Nah, you're just assuming I am. I'm not angry, I'm just telling you how it is. You shouldn't equate "person who disagrees with you" with "angry person." It'll do you no good later in life.
  19. There you have it. After a specific warning was given we have three posts from the same person continuing to make demands of us. Final Deletion has been moved up to 5/27.
  20. @jmoe12 already made that joke
  21. M4One

NHL 2018-19

Not to mention how much extra work it would be for the equipment crew to lug around an extra set of uniforms that might be worn 1 game on a 4/5 road trip. Doesn't make sense. And really, once the game starts, how much does what the teams wear really matter any ways? How many people are watching games for the uniforms?
  22. It wasn't a hand pass. It was a clean goal.
  23. You’re way too angry about this. Maybe I want to leave. Thats my decision. But why tell others that “if they are only here for the story they can go”? There are plenty of others things to explore here. It wasn’t a threat, I haven’t made threats.
  24. I, personally, haven’t asked the same damn questions like some people here. I can can control myself and I can come to respect the decision. I can take a hint. Maybe others can’t. That’s not my issue. But I find it interesting to see you complaining about OTHERS asking questions and begging when you have the power to shut it down. Why not just shut it down? Why keep it up?
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?