All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be topography maps for mountains, like you'd see on a map.
  3. I was hoping that the Texans make red their primary this time around, but the leaked away just might dashed those hopes
  4. If these are their best ideas, just be the Utah Hockey Club.
  5. The leaked Denver and leaked Houston uniforms are both
  6. What are those triangles by the number on the Denver jersey? Houston doesn't have those. If these are real and those are a design element that has the potential to look really bad.
  7. I really like the Raptors concept. Not sold on the colors but the logo is 10/10
  8. Still feel like the numbers on the Broncos away should be orange, to show that they're matching the orange home instead of the navy alternate
  9. Will your username be the Boston team in this league?
  10. City connect does seem to fulfill its purpose. I have seen people wearing CC jerseys for the Padres, The Braves, The Rangers, and The Diamondbacks.
  11. Utah Yeti is a popular name getting thrown around and it is a half alliteration or whatever Utah Raptors is a thing in real life, only issue is the existing NBA team however it wouldn't bother me personally if the name was repeated.
  12. Oilers to Titans. They had already moved and just then wanted a new identity to start fresh. Coyotes and Cardinals changed from Phoenix to Arizona for marketing purposes. Though that wasn't nicknames. California Angels to Anaheim Angels to Los Angeles Angels didn't change nicknames but certainly changed their names just because they felt like it.
  13. Never heard the mountains near slc called the rockies. They're the Wasatch Mountains. They might be part of the overarching chain of mountains through the continent but they're never referred to as such.
  14. Only one I can think of is Devil Rays to Rays. And that was barely a change.
  15. The hardest part is probably figuring out the name. Even though the Jets' owners originally planned to go with something else, the idea that the team could be anything else, but the Jets, was shot down pretty quickly by the fans. That alone probably made the process a lot quicker. I do agree that Utah would be foolish to go into year one with no name. Keeping the Coyotes name and branding temporarily would have at least bought them some time. But, that's not going to be possible with all of that staying behind in Arizona.
  16. Weren’t there supposed to be mountains on the broncos jersey? But I like those.
  17. The jerseys alone are decent. But i fear the rumored plain, un-striped, white helmet and pants will destroy the entire thing
  18. LOVE this Denver look if real
  19. If those Texans leaks are real, it's kind of a letdown for me.
  20. Oh man that Lions set is fantastic. I have a few minor nitpicks, like I wish the white/blue pants had the stripes, and they should’ve just done the small wordmark from the alt on all three jerseys. It not being there at all on the home set, then huge on the road set is a bad look. All they really needed were a few tweaks to their last set to improve it a lot, and they mostly did that. Also, that new blue helmet is gorgeous, and paired with the blue pants and black socks it may be one of my favorite sets in the league. I’m fine with the Lions using black sparingly. Keep it out of the main set and all onto an alt. It does at least have some historical precedent (recent, but still), and is SO MUCH BETTER than that terrible gray/anthracite/muffler steel colored set they had before. Broncos looks like it’ll be mostly underwhelming with a few questionable choices mixed in (if they pair the main set with the white helmet I’m probably gonna scream). And the Texans looks like it’ll be a bit of a disjointed mess with some really good elements everyone is gonna wish they just incorporated into the rest of the set (I kinda get the feeling that dumb H logo is gonna pair with the primary home set and that’s SUCH a stupid idea).
  21. If rumors are true and the Broncos are doing THIS without a stripe down the middle
  22. I'll wait until the full reveal, especially since we don't know the pants details for either team, the red alt helmet for the Texans, and at all for the Broncos but I don't hate them in concept.
  23. If that Broncos one is real, the notch on the shoulder stripe reminds me a lot of the Chargers. Also @Cujo that Albright moment is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.