All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Carolina Revolution. The Carolina Revolution based in Charlotte make notice to the words of famous words of General Cornwallis, which referred to the city as a "Hornet's nest" of rebellion. Now the cannon featured in the logo is not quite historically accurate as the Blue Jackets make reference to the Civil War. But the cannon is frankly too good to change for "minor" historical inaccuracies. I decided not to change the blue of the Cannon to make note of the blue in the North Carolina flag, which forced me to pick a different color for the C, so I opted to leave it as yellow. I was heavily inspired by the Colorado Rockies in this design.
  3. Just a little... Most HRs Brady Anderson hit in a season from 1988 to 1995: 21 in 1992 Brady Anderson HRs in 1996: 50 Most HRs Brady Anderson hit in a season from 1997 to 2002: 24 in 1999. It sure looks like he decided to try steroids for one season, didn't like the side effects or something, and went back to normal.
  4. Today
  5. Does anyone outside New Orleans care about the Pelicans?
  6. People may not realize it because it looks nothing like a horse's mane. I always thought the terrible helmet stripes were just one of the terrible features of a terrible uniform that's been terrible since the day it was unveiled. Terribly speaking.
  7. Thanks for saving us the paperwork and making it easy, moron.
  8. As more alleged leaks trickle out, I’m starting to develop an unsettling feeling that the Texans are going to be this season‘s Commanders in terms of having uncoordinated and overthought uniform sets.
  9. I'm still laughing at this. Potential POTY.
  10. 1 nothing wrong with me 2 nothing wrong with me 3 nothing wrong with me bwahhhhh let the poopy hit the floor let the poopy hit the floor
  11. Member Fowler2 — fka BottomlessPitt prior to today — has been banned after admitting to being a dupe account of Fowler.
  12. Triangles are absolutely a reference to the mountain peaks in the Rockies. There are 48-74 mountains above 14,000 feet in the state of Colorado. Might wanna count those peaks… Also, six famous peaks in Colorado (Elbert, Maroon Bells, Pikes, Longs, Mt. Blue Sky, Scneffels) , six triangles on the jersey… EDIT: Ehh, nah. That’s way more than 48-74 triangles. I’m just throwing at the wall and seeing what sticks at this point. I still think they’re gonna make some dumb connection like that with the stripe.
  13. I do. I also think it looks bad.
  14. Do people not realize the current stripe is made to look like an actual bronco mane? And the three sections of the stripes are taken from the three orange shapes making up the mane of the cyberhorse?
  15. As long as they wear white helmets (which they seem to be), this is great news
  16. I think it'll probably look better on the actual helmets in-game. The Broncos current helmet stripe is kinda stupid but you don't really notice it while watching the games. This new helmet stripe will also be invisible from the front.
  17. Can't say I'm a fan of the new trim on Chicago's home and road unis. I like the use of the City Connect logo on the black jersey, but I think it would look odd to pair the black pinstriped jersey with white pinstriped pants. However, I LOVE that throwback, and I'd buy that white front paneled cap in a heartbeat. If I could make one suggestion, I'd slap some numbers on the pants which could be a reference to just not the team's '82-86 but their '87-90 look as well.
  18. FFS. Using a temporary nickname and changing it after one season might actually be even worse than just being called Utah HC for a season.
  19. Isn't that smudge a miniature snow covered mountain? That's what I get when I enlarge it.
  20. Comparing the back of these helmets, the shape is nearly identical. I think this is it guys. Smh.
  21. Im well aware of Lake Charles past teams. But this is the AFL. A league that wants to be the top indoor league. A league banking of the league names history with teams in Albany, Orlando and Nashville, but then placing teams in Salem, Dodge City, Salina, and Lake Charles.
  22. the Broncos and Texans are really just playing a game of “hold my beer” until one of them decides it’s enough.
  23. This actually would make sense -- especially with the Draft being just around the corner
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.