All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So hard to tell, although to the naked eye, it does look like a Black jersey & Black socks over either Silver or Blue pants. This is such a hard color scheme, which is why so many of us just want them to go back to the Barry Sanders set. Adding Black is really tough, but if they're doing it, I just hope they've found a way to correctly balance it. It hasn't work well at all in any prior iteration for them.
  3. I mean its a pretty big topic for the NHL. A team relocating to another state.
  4. A bit more orange or pewter and it would make a nice Bucs alternate logo
  5. i'm sure they're retailers are prepping for it. giving it space to breath after the redesign is the way to go.
  6. This is my only gripe as well. Can someone mock this up?
  7. I spy contrasting pants, at the very least. The Lions don't need a black alternate, but at least it's not full monochrome black.
  8. Today
  9. Y'all are going to be shocked to see the helmet color chosen by the Washington Wolfpack... /s Issues pointed out about the numbers and repeated color choices aside, this is not too bad. They could have had a much more unique helmet with their color scheme which is a disappointment in my view, but I'm guessing the teams are getting some sort of discount to use more basic colors in a larger quantity or something like that.
  10. Yeah it has. I pop over here once in a while. I’ll see terrible nicknames, make sure the wild aren’t going full time green and gold, and head out!
  11. TIL that spike bucks are an actual thing... Thanks for clearing all that up. I'm not privy to the inner workings of IP law, so that answered some curiosities I had about the possibility of the Memphis Grizz filing suit over the nickname. I didn't know they already did, so there's that.
  12. The admin seemed to be replying to a bunch of comments. Most of them were reasonable requesting the regular green over white. No idea why they responded to this one.
  13. As long as the Commanders logo set exists, nothing else could be the worst in the league.
  14. That is not the old logo. It's a silhouette of the current logo. You can tell by the nose.
  15. I dont see black, looks just like the logo used pre 00's era
  16. Someone get the attorneys for the Frank Zappa estate on the phone.
  17. Possible Lions leak. Looks to be the old logo and... Black? Oh no...
  18. Really? One of the articles (mothership maybe?) specifically said the Jets would NOT have a third helmet this year.
  19. I'm kind of nervous about SLC for this reason. Found this website where you can find population inside of a certain radius. https://www.statsamerica.org/radius/big.aspx I set Salt Lake City and drew a 200 mile radius, which I figure to be about the edge of where a normal person would drive to attend a game. The tool says about 3.7 million people live in that circle. Sounds like a lot of people, but consider that little small market Columbus, Ohio using the same radius is over 28 million (that doesn't even include Chicago) and it feels like trouble. Here's some other markets not clustered using this same metric: Nashville - 17 million Raleigh - 16 St. Paul - almost 8 St. Louis - 9.5 "well the West is big and people are spread out" Yeah, still. There's 7.8 million people within 200 miles of Las Vegas. Denver, Colorado - 6 million. Seattle - over 9, etc. All way more than SLC. Phoenix's is 7.3, for the record. They're moving the team to a place on the map where there just aren't that many people, the closest NHL team to pull in visiting fans from is in Denver 500 miles away so they're not going to get the natural visitors gates like Columbus does from Penguins, Red Wings and Blackhawks fans. Plus they already have the NBA, College sports, and MLS teams. They're probably over-extended as it is. I wish them luck.
  20. Jets will have at least two alternate helmets this year according to retailers getting ready to sell them. The second alternate could be green or black for all I know, and the MSRP is significantly higher than the unveiled green and black helmets. So perhaps a very unique paint and/or decal scheme. If the throwback isn’t unveiled for ‘24 (assuming a regular price point) then decent chance we’ll see it for ‘25.
  21. Man has this thread gotten name jacked.
  22. That little oaf looks ridiculous and would immediately become worst logo in the league -- but still an upgrade from that generic 90s helmet they keep recycling.
  23. Plus thicker helmet stripes compared to 80s/90s version
  24. I’d like the Jets’ black alternate uniforms a lot more if the colors on the logo on the helmet were inverted so that “JETS” is white with a green outline to match the jersey numbers.
  25. Delete your account, Blake.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.