All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Denver Nuggets The Denver Nuggets get a pullover jersey for their uniforms. The white home is accented with blue sleeves and vice versa for the away. The teams Statement Uniform is the basis for their alternate and their 2018-19 City Edition becomes their City Connect
  3. I'm disappointed the Magic aren't using the throwbacks - Minnesota is so it's definitely allowed. However, I can't really complain since they're not using the city at all. Both games in Cleveland will be Cavs white/Magic black, in Orlando it's Magic blue/Cavs white, so at least the consistency will be nice. Better than most other series, from what I can tell.
  4. This takes a 5 or 6/10 and makes it an 8 or 9 for me.
  5. Well the Yankees aren't doing a CC so the Mets are claiming it.
  6. The tweets and Mothership article don't show the socks, but they're on sale. https://www.mlbshop.com/new-york-mets/unisex-new-york-mets-stance-black-2024-city-connect-over-the-calf-socks/t-36448775+p-46111126168145+z-8-1632730480 EDIT: Wow, they actually are visible in one shot, but the details are so dark that they're nearly indistinguishable from plain black socks.
  7. Bettman is probably thinking "why didn't you sell the team to Mat Ishbia?"
  8. They said that the owner is a celebrity when the team was first announced. If that was the case, why have the AFL been so secretive about it? Why haven't they revealed the owners of Georgia, Wichita or SW Kansas either?
  9. I was expecting more purple out of the jersey since it was heavily featured in the teaser. I don't really care for them as is. Like a lot of CC's, these are just another swing and a miss.
  10. That's about as likely as Vanderbilt winning the SEC next season.
  11. Dallas is strange. I feel like they still haven't figured out the right look since moving from Minnesota. The closest is probably the star hemmed jersey from the Modano era. This is revisionists history.... but with the Dallas Cowboys (using a star logo) and now the Houston Texans (star in the the bull's eye), and the Texas flag, wouldn't it have made sense for them to lean more into a Lonestar type look than hanging onto shreds of the Minnesota era? I mean, it couldn't have been a better fit. I also feel like green has just never made sense for a Texas team. And recently they have brightened it, and now with the neon jersey it just feels super forced. In general, I like their color scheme, but it just doesn't feel like a Dallas team.
  12. Today
  13. Nominating and seconding is open to anyone. The M-XII just confirms the process.
  14. Being the broncos only have 3 super bowl wins and 8 AFC Conference titles I don't think thats it. I assume its something like six peaks on some rocky mountain range or something like that
  15. I think dallas' works in that at least the green is vibrant enough to contrast with black*. it definitely doesn't fit well with dallas' identity and mileage varies on whether these look good or not, but at least it doesn't just look like black pajamas from more than 15 feet away. if these were for a team that actually had the theme and colors to match the neon i think it's a fine jersey. *this may apply to the oilers too but nothing can convince me of those being aesthetically pleasing in any manner
  16. Not a fan of teams incorporating championship into their uniform and/or logo designs
  17. Yea but @Conrad. has the insider info
  18. Rough week for Nuggets star Michael Porter Jr., his brother Jontay gets banned from the NBA for life while his other brother Coban gets a six year prison sentence for a drunken driving accident that killed a woman.
  19. We don't have to worry about that.
  20. Alex Meruelo and Gary Bettman paired up for an Arizona Q & A this afternoon, and judging from the clips, Meruelo was a lot better off when he was invisible and silent. But this must be part of his earning the purchase price.
  21. Fair enough. And I know these are leaks, but I would think whoever uploaded these would crop out the sides.
  22. I've never been a fan of teams (like the Islanders) doing that for that very reason. Can you imagine if the Yankees did that, with their 27 championships??
  23. Ohio State was testing the helmet comms during the Spring Game. I think that's the best move going forward. It'll help stop some of the sign stealing issues that have been happening, even if they aren't completely gone. I don't think they needed to add the 2 minute warning. They say it's not a TV timeout, then why even have it?
  24. Tuesday morning. I believe 10am. With a a jersey party later in the day. It's not so much photoshop files as it is Illustrator/PDFs on a screen. In fairness, these are samples of artwork for retail jerseys not the on field jerseys, but I would venture to guess there will be little to no changes on the final product. As a Texans fan, I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think that will be the case.
  25. I saw something odd in the Texans story on Uni-Watch. The uniform pictures are from a screenshot of Photoshop. Since the lighting and angles are the same on the Broncos screenshots, it looks like that is Photoshop as well. This doesn't mean the uniform pictures are wrong (accuracy at least), but it leaves enough room for doubt. And even if the pictures are accurate, the triangles may cause the same problem as the side panels. I'm assuming the three triangles are for the Super Bowls won, but if so what will the Broncos do if they win another Super Bowl in the next five years?
  26. So when exactly are the Texans going to unveil the new set?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.