All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's a lot of work for mods, especially once the threads blow up before it can be gotten ahead of, which happens when there's leaks before official release dates.
  3. I really like the Texans set. It is far more cohesive than they sold it. I'm curious for pants and helmet options.
  4. I second this. It’s a bit strange that we haven’t seen the split off yet.
  5. I'm always up for a good dinosaur-theme concept and that Raptor one certainly applies! I had done one in the past for a football concept and am wishing I had thought of some of the things you did in yours. I also am really liking the Yetis and the Loons designs, they may fit better than Raptors for a chockey team specifically. That Loons logo is awesome and I love how you incorporated the mountain motif into the Yetis uniforms. The Grizzlies one is not bad in my view, but not on the same level as the other three.
  6. I know it's laborious, but could the Lions, Texans, and Broncos be split off the megathread now that they've been unveiled (or legitimately leaked)? I'd volunteer it if given temporary ability to do so.
  7. Those Broncos and Texans jerseys could have been A LOT worse. I keep hearing that Houston looks like the Titans now. But honestly, do we really think the Texans leaked jerseys are worse than what Tennessee is wearing??
  8. The other 3 are good looking uniforms though, that's my point, and yet a lot of people are talking about them like they dropped another Buccaneers 2014 set on us. They're gonna look like this most of the time.
  9. The Lions new uniforms are an example of a massive upgrade, but once again, the little things keep it from being 100% satisfying. Regardless, this is a great set. The home uniform is classic. That's ACTUAL SILVER on the sleeves, not grey! The stripes have a way of -sort of- looking like Northwestern stripes while also doing their own thing. The addition of the white just sings. It's a shame the blue pants don't have stripes because they're my favorite thing about the away set. As long as they keep the white socks with them, they'll look okay. They don't need white pants at all. So silly. Call me crazy, but the black uniform needed a silver or black helmet. You ALREADY look like the Panthers, so who cares? That way, the logo can stay blue instead of changing it to a (terrible looking) black logo on a blue helmet. In any event, it's better than the all-grey, which was downright awful. I think these will look great on the field. They're not perfect, but after 20+ years, the Lions finally look like the Lions again.
  10. The jerseys may be better than we think, but I can't judge based on this leak due to the lighting. Everything looks too dark if the main colors are remaining the same. Whoever is in charge of preventing leaks for the Texans isn't even doing a second-rate job at this point.
  11. Thank you, each of @MDGP @johnrafael @Ben5 for your feedback and advice. Based on some of the recommendations and demonstrations here alongside requests by Missouri State fans I shared this with, I tried to make a new version with some sharper corners and points, that is a bit more "modernized" while trying to maintain the retro script feeling, and that makes curves and internal shapes more consistent. I'm sure there are still improvements to be made, but I like the direction these are going!
  12. You answered your own question.
  13. What is supposedly so bad about the Texans uniforms? If anything, these leaks tell me that these are waaaay more restrained than I ever imagined them being based on the initial descriptions we were given. Barring any surprises from the pants and helmets paired with these sets (which the leak of the away would seem to confirm there won't be) then these are a perfectly fine update that emulates the original set a lot more than I was expecting them to. Now the The H-Town blue set on the other hand looks just as lame and desperate as you could imagine for a uniform with that concept behind it, for which I am thankful as a Titans fan.
  14. There's no evidence that the NHL itself or Utah Hockey ownership filed for those. They could potentially be squatters, or, even if the league did, it could be just to thwart squatters and keep these (horrible) options open.
  15. Obviously we haven’t seen pants yet so this all still a toss up. Also while I do think the Lions unis are a downgrade they themselves in a vacuum are still alright like a 7.9/10 while the old ones are 9/10
  16. I know me talking here is currently a bit touchy, but I think there is a chance the broncos jerseys can be pretty clean and around a 8/10 as for the Texans the jerseys themselves aren’t bad except for the H one but the fact that they are disconnected is rough all together I’m thinking 6.5/10.
  17. Both of these logos are superior to their previous iterations.
  18. this is from the Concepts page here https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/127623-texans-2024-uniform-concepts-based-on-infoleaks/#comment-3398632
  19. You are aware you can put all of that in one post, right?
  20. Another rumored take on the Texans:
  21. Today
  22. let nelly design a backwards jersey. you cowards!
  23. Dan Campbell lobbied for the Black jerseys to return. https://x.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1781242800010391666
  24. If these leaks are accurate, Jesus Christ. How do you nail it with the Jets and the Lions and then completely destroy all credibility with the Broncos and Texans? Who at the league level signs off on this and why are they employed?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.