All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. the Broncos and Texans are really just playing a game of “hold my beer” until one of them decides it’s enough.
  3. This actually would make sense -- especially with the Draft being just around the corner
  4. This is garbage. From the smaller cutout decals on the side to the navy backgrounds on the decals (instead of just using the helmet finish), these are crap and unexpected downgrade (if this is an authentic helmet)
  5. LOL Brady Anderson / Rafael Palmeiro. There was a lot of juice in that lineup. I'd love some stat guru to find if there's ever been a one-year-wonder season like Anderson had, which was just coincidentally during the juice era. I forget exactly what a standard deviation is, but that season had to be multiple SDs from his norm.
  6. I think the image shown might be the real thing, but it's on one of those massive helmets they often use for displays. Everything about it just screams one of those to me, the helmet finish, the decal quality, etc. That stuff wouldn't look as cheap on the actual product.
  7. I take offense to that, good sir. No one out Browns the Browns.
  8. These debunk replies are giving Broncos fans some hope...
  9. and edibles. 5280 types of edibles were consumed in the making of that stripe.
  10. You know, the old saying, “The Browns are gonna Browns.” If this is the new helmet and the jersey leaks are real, this will be an all-time “shot yourselves in the foot” move by the Donkeys. Laughingstock stuff.
  11. 2 things that make me question this: 1. That paint finish looks like it came out of a Krylon can. It does not look like any paint finish I’ve seen in all my years of coaching or selling athletic equipment and apparel. 2. I’ve never seen helmet stickers use that material. Ever. It’s always a thicker, clear vinyl. These look like paper decals printed at your local sign shop. EDIT: also, what is that at the bottom of the back of the helmet, below the stripe decal…is that a big scuff, as in the helmet was dropped on the ground? If so, they’d never use that for anything official. Unless this is a quick sloppy prototype, I’m not convinced.
  12. There's no way that's an authentic helmet. The finish looks like store-bought spray paint; there's a giant chip in the back ridge of the helmet; the real logo decal does not have rounded corners like that around the mane; and the blue of the logo and stripe don't match each other, nor the helmet. This is clearly someone's concept, based on the jersey leak.
  13. All the terms? Not even close. You're half-assing getting banned. There's plenty more rules you could break if you put your mind to it.
  14. I'm guessing that stripe probably wasn't designed to look like the turn signals on my motorcycle, but here we are.
  15. The Broncos are the new Browns.
  16. But like... why so many triangles? This isn't the illuminati. There's so many other ways you can mix in mountains and make it look good. And for the record, Mr. Penner, an overabundance of triangles is not a "Colorado" thing. If the helmet is real, this pretty much confirms that the Broncos are Nike's/NFL's next overdesigned team. Just gotta wait this 5-7 year period out until we get the actual good stuff I guess. And I don't necessarily hate the look, but there is so much stuff in here that makes me actively ask "why?". It's like the Buccaneers' old alarm clock numbers, or the Browns' contrasting stitching on *those* uniforms, or the Titans' side panels and awful font that just add absolutely nothing of substance to a look.
  17. That’s not fire AF tho fam. That stripe has no drip. Brrrr.
  18. How damn hard would it've been to just stripe it like this?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.