All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Other notable things on lockervision. The Wolves are using the classic editions as their home set, which I didn’t think was allowed. Only four games up, but teams seem to be behaving themselves for the most part. No city uniforms aside from Denver’s 5280 for at least the first four games. Not wild about the Knicks wearing their pointless Navys or the Suns in black but it could be way worse.
  3. Only 2 out of 7 games having an actual team name on the jersey. The playoffs are BACK.
  4. If you'd like your own Mets City Connect jersey, but don't want to shell out the big bucks to Fanatics or wait 8 weeks for shipping out of China, simply go to the sports store in your neighborhood that's renowned for "lifestyle apparel" and bootleg Jordans. They've been selling this jersey for twenty years.
  5. I agree (though I wish they had no black uni at all). In fact, they sold so many black fashion jerseys in the early ‘90s that there’s a bit of a Mandela effect where some eagles fans of the right age will swear they occasionally wore black jerseys. A black jersey with black helmet with the throwback wings, and silver pants, would be miles bettter than their current black crap. of course they shouldn’t have a black jersey period, but if they must, a fauxback (fauxblack?) is the way to go.
  6. These Mets city connects would not look out of place in NPB. The bridge on the hat is dumb. Comparing to the set that was released previous, Phillies were only good from the neck up, while the Mets have everything but the hat decently rendered.
  7. Wouldn't read into the Cigar City shirt. Nike has a line called Local Team that has shirts like this for all teams-
  8. After a bit of a hiatus, I'm back with 2 redesign concepts for the NFL's Kansas City Chiefs, to round-out all the Chiefs designs in this series. BRANDING Starting off with a refresh of the classic Chiefs Arrowhead logo, this time with a slightly different Arrowhead design a red outline on the Arrowhead design, and a red and yellow "KC" insignia. EXTRA SCRIPTS AND INSIGNIAS And here are all the extra Chiefs scripts and insignias put together for this redesign. FIELD AND UNIFORMS The new Chiefs field comes with a noticeably bigger Arrowhead than the one currently at midfield inside Arrowhead Stadium, and for the black uniform I made a special black Chiefs logo. EXTRA FIELDS I put together 2 home fields with yellow and black endzones, plus multiple Super Bowl fields (LIV, LV, LVII, LVIII, and LIX) with yellow and red endzones. Now on to the design #2, which swaps out the Arrowhead design for a dreamcatcher design BRANDING I've had this idea for a little while, and I'm suprised no one's ever thought of a "dreamcatcher" design for the Chiefs before, but here it is! FIELD AND UNIFORMS The dreamcatcher logo now takes up not only midfield, but also the area close to the north and south side of the 50-yard line, and just like with the Arrowhead refresh, there is a black version of the Dreamcatcher logo. EXTRA FIELDS For the yellow Super Bowl endzones, I had to put together a "white" version of the dreamcatcher design to contrast with the yellow background.
  9. Not sure why they would want to bring up that era again...that's the game where fans were chanting "WADE MUST GO" when they got spanked by the Raiders.
  10. Damn. Having the H-Town Jersey match the helmet looks a whole lot better.
  11. I do like the design, but the only issue with the Cigar City moniker is that it belongs to Tampa proper, and since the team plays in St. Petersburg that might not look good when they're in the middle of working out the details of a new ballpark in St Pete.
  12. Their previous uniforms were great. When they were introduced USC didn't even wear that design and the Texans owned that look in the NFL. Pair that with a great number font and it was a solid set that aged well for over 2 decades. I don't personally mind sets that aren't cohesive across the board (love the giants, cowboys are iconic), but how do they have a really identity now with mismatched sets, different color schemes and different helmet logos? And how can we say that before they've even been officially unveiled??
  13. They had some Cigar City Nike shirts a couple years back that I really liked that I've been hoping would inspire the City Connect gear. This word mark on a light blue jersey with light blue pants would be a great city connect.
  14. lol, these are concepts from this forum. Amazing how fast misinformation moves.
  15. So Looking at the leaks of the Broncos Jerseyan just seeing this in the background on the broncos studio's x account. I wonder if this is the idea with the stripe?
  16. Lions: Solid B and way better than what they've been wearing. Lack of striping on the blue and black pants is disappointing. Worse is the retention of the ICY and CLEAN plain white pants that we're going to see in every road game. Broncos: It's... Fine? Average? Acceptable? Unremarkable? The helmet and pants are going to make or break this. I can't believe the last set, when was seen as certifiably insane at its release, lasted 27 dang seasons. Texans: Oh good God who cares. Yeah this was focus-grouped straight into a toilet. There are no improvements here on what was previously an unremarkable but solid and enduring set. The new font is over-quirked, the navy primary with its absence of striping and primary sleeve logos is now a downmarket Walmart jersey that costs $130, and everything about the "H-Town" alternate reeks of desperation to catch a fad too late. Congratulations on being like the eleventh team to do it.
  17. Yeah well we thought the Cardinals leak was real too
  18. Today
  19. My main problem with the Broncos jersey is that my main gripe from the previous set is still unfixed: They have the most dull, uninspiring combo of orange and navy blue possible. I simply can't get excited for these uniforms with those colors. Those colors even managed to ruin their throwback uniform when they rendered it in the current colors. I hope that some of the leaks are correct and they properly brought the throwback back in its original colors. Those colors should've been the colors moving forward.
  20. This is fan concept that's been around. Paul Lukas source confirmed the CTESPN leak as legit.
  21. I believe this one. The H-Town jersey matches the helmet. I'm just now realizing the previous leak had red numbers. I like this one a lot better. The rest is meh. I just noticed the outline of the Houston skyline on the sleeves of the H-Town jersey!!!!! Nice.
  22. I left that combo out because I'm not a big fan of pants and socks matching but not the jersey, or as I call it the yoga pants look. If the Lions had silver socks it might work. But I also want the Lions to use blue socks full time. Having only white or silver pants, both of which would look fine with either primary jersey, would encourage the Lions to do that.
  23. Having digested the Lions for a few hours, here are my thoughts: The home uniform is nice. I feel strongly the Lions should wear silver numbers. I thought it was a major bonus in their previous set. It invokes the 1930's set which is the best look they've ever had. So going back to white feels like a step back even though so much about this home design really works. The stripeless pants (white, blue, black) make me sad. They aren't aesthetically bad per se but I don't see the reason to worry about making sure the stripes all match. They don't match across every on the home uniform, so just put the appropriate stripes on every element. The black should not have come back. I don't why it's back and if bringing it back is why the blue pants have no stripes it definitely shouldn't be back. The new facemask is fine. I will miss the silver ones though. The Northwestern stripes being gone kinda bugs me. The Detroit Lions have had Northwestern stripes in some form or another since 1961 and its a little sad to see them go even if the overall look is very nice. Overall, I think this is pretty good but I'm going miss the previous set.
  24. I like the idea of the Mets CC, but it misses a bit. The grunge patterned jersey is a bit too gimmicky, but I like the dark grey. More 7 Train purple would have elevated this. The Queensboro Bridge on the hat isn't great either, should have been used just on jersey trim.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.