All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Jets have a new alternate? So either a black helmet with the classic script, or a white throwback. Either way it is an upgrade on the black helmet from the past couple years, just as the green with the classic script is an upgrade on the green from recent years. That’s a win! Insert GIF of a third hand slapping Frank Drebin from the second Naked Gun movie.
  3. I actually am perhaps a TINY bit more fond of the set from part of Billy Sims’ career, where they had silver numbers but with a white outline. I agree that silver numbers with no outline don’t work well on a Honolulu blue jersey.
  4. I'm putting these two here side by side. I'm torn, personally. I think that the darker blue, although it doesn't contrast well with the black, is much more in line with team tradition. I guess a little more context is necessary, but the team's blue uniforms have existed from 1897-1901, 1912-1923, and 1937-41; 46-Present. The blue has almost always been a royal shade, making it kinda their *thing*, I suppose. An excerpt from their original name story is below. I understand aesthetically wanting to shift to a lighter blue, but the more I think about it, I would rather keep it as close to the original blue as possible due to its importance to the team culture. Maybe the squad changes colors after a year? from the lighter blue to the darker blue? Idk tell me y'alls thoughts
  5. My thoughts exactly. I don't hate their currents, but some white would definitely help with balance.
  6. The Texas Rangers will be raising their World Series banner and handing out rings this weekend. All Rangers fans have been waiting 52 years for this to happen. They have now won more championships than the Dallas Cowboys in the 29 years.
  7. CEBU PACIFIC The first low-cost carrier in this series, Cebu Pacific stands out for its vibrant livery, as well as the one that preceded it. I can still recall my not-so-great experience with this airline, but I'll leave it up to that. Anyway, yellow is the primary color for both home and road uniforms, with lots of streaks and curves applied from top to bottom. I planned to have yellow and white socks, but for the sake of color balance, I went with blue socks. Think of it in the same situation as the Los Angeles Chargers. For the throwback, I decided against an all-white uniform as a tribute to Cebu Pacific's original livery, since the first two uniforms already have a fair share of white. I went with blue jerseys and blue socks instead, to complement the white helmet and white pants. This is, in part, due to a former special livery with a Manila vibe.
  8. Love the throwback block striping for Duluth, but I just can't get on board with the lighter maroon. The Bulldogs have embraced that dark almost purple maroon so much that it just doesn't look like the same school anymore. When I think of UMD I would say that they're primarily a maroon and white team with gold accents (kinda like how the Vikings are mainly purple and white with gold accents). I also wish the bridge UMD shoulder logo remained but it's not the end of the world.
  9. New Oregon set on the way. The video describes some as futuristic while others are throwback inspired. The video also says they’ll be worn for the next three years.
  10. Today
  11. ^ they just put this up in the last hour. It is definitely weird they haven’t come out and said “yes we changed our uniform.” I know this has been kinda controversial for some (since the white trim has been around so long), but I love the change. I never like jerseys that put white trim up against the gray when the script already provides plenty of contrast, like the Tigers. It also helps that the new jerseys harken back to the classics. To me, this change elevates the Yanks from already one of the best in baseball to possibly the best.
  12. I think this kinda works on the white jersey. The dark jersey would need to pick a color (orange, I would say) for the torso...then it may work with the sleeves.
  13. It's a Tequila Sunrise for a new generation (or at this point, a Creamsicle Sunrise)
  14. Does Cincinnati get his bones, though? I mean his name is literally on the collar of their jerseys.
  15. Understand the reasoning, but the execution isn't there. Blue is Disney's color.
  16. Could mean its just a small change such as facemask color
  17. This might end up being a case of "careful what you wish for," but I'm kind of ready for a new Lions set. I have never really loved this current set, even when they use the right combos. Not a fan of the slanted numbers. I also want more white involved in the color scheme instead of primarily gray/silver with the Honolulu blue. If you look at the balance that the Barry Sanders era had, I think the white numbers and inner pant stripe really helped with that.
  18. Yankees have not acknowledged they changed their road jerseys on social media. I know it's the Yankees, but in 2024 that's honestly incredible
  19. Add some chartreuse to that to really make it "pop".
  20. The Lions article just posted seems to say that last year's alt helmet will still be used with their new alt uniform.
  21. I hope you enjoyed this 2nd volume of the Cooperstown Collection! This was probably one of my favorite series I've done to date. I'll be around to post my changes to this year's City Connects as they release, and then after that, who knows... Now let's enjoy Opening Day!
  22. Official Lions unveiling happening on April 18. https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2024/03/28/detroit-lions-will-unveil-new-uniforms-at-event-for-season-ticket-holders-in-3-weeks/73126480007/
  23. This is basically Chicago's road jersey with red numbers and the black stripes extended to the end of the sleeves/hem.
  24. Loved the Kansas State lavender uniforms from a few years back. Would really love a team to own lavender as a color.
  25. Bears twitter has basically already decided he is a homosexual and should be run out of the game. It's really, really depressing, but not unexpected that people behave like that.
  26. Football fans are apparently triggered over this image of Caleb Williams..
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.