All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm surprised we haven't seen the velcro cap yet.
  3. These are so awesome. I would love to have one if you are still making them. Include All Divisional/World/League/etc Championships. Teams: Milwaukee Brewers Milwaukee Braves Milwaukee Bucks Orlando City SC Orlando Magic Tampa Bay Lightning Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Rays Thank you so much!
  4. I know it's branch specific, but I wouldn't hate seeing a Scrambled Eggs Design one year: Patrol Cap design maybe? Or the simplest, a tactical hat, with Velcro patch:
  5. I believe they are going with a George Lopez theme
  6. I'm not saying they're necessarily the best (although they might be), but the Browns are the only team that I think have "perfect" uniforms, now that they went back to the white face mask. I wouldn't change a single thing if I could. A few other teams are very very close, but only one is perfect in my eyes:
  7. Wow, we're actually getting a really great uniform matchup tonight where both teams are wearing the primary uniforms that truly represent their aesthetic identity. This is crazy lol!
  8. Best looking division in football has got to be the NFC North. I would say the AFC West would tie them if Denver would have just given the people what they wanted a couple of days ago.
  9. I can understand people down ranking the Bears because of the orange alternate. That said, this is still the best in football to me:
  10. 1. Raiders 2. Packers 3. Browns 4. 49ers 5. Giants 6. Bears Obviously that is subject to change, but that's how I'd go about it.
  11. My (biased) pick is the Niners. For a non-homer pick? I gotta go with the Packers.
  12. TEAM #2 - FORT WORTH BULLS / DALLAS LONGHORNS Yep. We have a double on team two. I reworked this one as a double for a reason. LOGO SHEET Longhorns set of logos is the same as before, so I'm not going to mention much there. However, the original primary for Fort Worth has been discarded for the bullhead logo (originally a secondary). Both other secondaries and the wordmark remain in their position. BULLS HOME UNIFORM Remember when I said most home uniforms for football will be white? This is one of the exceptions, as I used SAND (that's the new color) as the base for the home. The helmet is Rams-templated, with the ram horn being replaced with a bull horn. Both the home and away use a sand helmet with a white horn and a burnt orange tip. The stripe at the top of the pants is a reference to cowboy vests going down further than a shirt normally would (same thing applies for the away). A diamond side stripe reference diamond boots. There's a big cowboy theme going on with the uniform set for the Bulls, so keep that in mind. NOB: Bob Waterfield, who actually won the MVP in 1945 (as a rookie...), the year before the Rams relocate to Dallas in this universe. BULLS AWAY UNIFORM Again, similar idea to the home. Instead the jersey has an orange base and a brown belt. The sand and brown on the pants have been inverted, but that's the only other different subtract the wordmark. NOB: Fred Gehrke. He was this team's HB in 1945 (an HB wearing 18 seems somewhat weird today, but just wait until you see the other player I used for this), but you may know him more as the guy who designed the Rams helmet. He'll take that same role in Dallas. BULLS ALTERNATE UNIFORM (Cattletown/Rawhide?) This alternate carries on the cattle theme I've been using for the Bulls, but uses the hide color of brown as the main, hence why also call this the Rawhide alternate. One thing I will say tripped me up was the stripe for this one. I probably should have made it the sand color considering this is the ONLY instance of orange being used on this uniform. You be the judge though. NOB: Dan Greenwood. Yeah...66 is even weirder for an non-lineman to wear as a number, and I was just as shocked to find that this man wasn't an OL, but also a back like Gehrke. He did play for Cleveland's replacement team after his year with the Rams, and retired in 1947. LONGHORNS HOME & AWAY UNI Here's the other half of the Bulls identity. This serves as a throwback (They become the Bulls in the 90s) for the team, and the main reference behind this is the Texas Longhorns (who just so happened to be the basis for the Longhorns nickname to begin with). So, admittedly, I was a bit lazy and just added royal blue where needed. However, I couldn't go too crazy as Texas's identity is insanely recognizable to anyone. This was practically the only thing I could do without really overdoing it. Same is done for the away unis below. You should know both NOBs here so I'm not gonna mention them. SO WHAT CHANGES? The Cowboys do still exist, as the Longhorns do end up playing in Fort Worth at Amon G. Carter Stadium to start of their history.) Not much changes after that until 1970 when the merger comes around. By this point, the Cowboys and then-Longhorns develop a rivalry. This become inter-conference as the Longhorns move to the AFC West. The Longhorns become the Bulls in 1992 The Bulls eventually get their own stadium in 1998, now known as RadioShack Stadium (Yes they're based in Fort Worth). That's it for this post, and C+C, as always, is appreciated. Onto the next! Officially this time!
  13. If the Raiders switch to a black facemask, we have a deal.
  14. They do look like morale caps that some units wear, so at least there's that.
  15. Both uniforms have glaring flaws. • Rams highlighter yellow pants • Bengals not using black on the pants correctly
  16. Today
  17. Say what you will about these uniforms, but you can't discount how beautiful that Super Bowl was aesthetically.
  18. Someone say best uniform in the NFL?
  19. The Commanders are retiring 28
  20. Their previous logos have never been anything special either, but this one is rather boring.
  21. If someone gets a hat trick, all fans in attendance get suspiciously free "pizza."
  22. Rays City Connect tease: Sky blue gradient and palm trees as part of the design?
  23. I mean the Kraken did end up going with red as one of their accent colours.
  24. Columbus just signed him to a big extension, so we know he's not long for this club. If we get to keep him for one more season after this I think we'll be lucky. I just hope he doesn't go to the EPL, because unless he's dropped into a club that looks like the Crew I don't think he'll have the immediate level of success he needs to stay long term. I do think Ligue A or a mid-table La Liga squad would be a great spot for him.
  25. I'm not one of those people who roots for your league if your team itself is knocked out -- we don't have the coefficient stuff in North America, rivals can go to hell, MLS is ridiculous anyway -- but I have to say I like the idea of "Columbus, Ohio: continental powerhouse". Obviously MLS will take credit as if they even want that team to exist. How long before Nancy makes the leap to a European side?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.