All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Broncos are the new Browns.
  3. But like... why so many triangles? This isn't the illuminati. There's so many other ways you can mix in mountains and make it look good. And for the record, Mr. Penner, an overabundance of triangles is not a "Colorado" thing. This pretty much confirms that the Broncos are Nike's/NFL's next overdesigned team. Just gotta wait this 5-7 year period out until we get the actual good stuff I guess. And I don't necessarily hate the look, but there is so much stuff in here that makes me actively ask "why?". It's like the Buccaneers' old alarm clock numbers, or the Browns' contrasting stitching on *those* uniforms, or the Titans' side panels and awful font that just add absolutely nothing of substance to a look.
  4. That’s not fire AF tho fam. That stripe has no drip. Brrrr.
  5. How damn hard would it've been to just stripe it like this?
  6. I've never watched the Office. Would you mind explaining your post using references that I might understand?
  7. I feel like when Michael leaves the office and their stuck with Will Ferrell yelling at cake and then Jim and Dwight look at each other and say “uh oh” and me and the collective of this board is Jim and Dwight.
  8. Guaranteed there will be a WhItEcAp alt helmet with this new set. Also, this stripe would look far less shltty on a white helmet.
  9. https://www.carshopglow.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/IMG_1484-1.jpg
  10. 5280 triangles make up a stripe that is connected to skiing somehow
  11. Reminds me of the terrible Seahawks tire track, which is still on their helmet today. If that is the Broncos new helmet, as much as the stripe sucks, at least it isn’t white.
  12. I'm about ready to fire every single person in the Texans' and Broncos' design departments. Every single leak, without fail, has been hot garbage.
  13. I’d be willing to bet, if that’s real, it only lasts one season and they’ll take it off because everyone hates it.
  14. Good call--that's exactly what they're gonna call it (or allude to it being). That's candy-coated to you, pal. (See above.) If that's real--and I believe it is--what are they even really doing right now? Like, what exactly does that stripe of triangles have to do with, well, anything? Stylistically it doesn't even fit with the art direction...unless that pattern shows up in the numbers. (Shoot..that's exactly what's gonna happen, isn't it???)
  15. I have violated all the terms of this board. Please ban me.
  16. Lake Charles Landsharks would like a word with you. Wonder if Carolyn Shiver was shopping for a team.
  17. Broncos leaked helmet -- Big yikes. There's no way this is what Broncos the are doing. But the triangles match up with the what we saw on the jersey leak.
  18. It's been said that New Orleans will get a new "Icon" and "Association" uniforms
  19. For what it is, I honestly really like the Mets' City Connect. A bit more purple would certainly be nice, but the shade they're using really pops where it is used. I'm really surprised they didn't go with matching pants, but given the general disapproval many have had of dark pants, I suppose it makes sense. I'm also surprised they didn't mention the 1910's New York Giants as inspiration, as they shared a similar color scheme. For that reason, I think this set really works as a "sub-brand" for the Mets.
  20. Oh wow... Lega 1 down and now it's onto America... imma predict it rq New York LA Philly Chicago Space City
  21. That’s why I was hoping the token hat from the second leak picture was going to be it. That hat doesn’t seem to be available yet on MLB Shop or New Era
  22. Today
  23. New York Mets City Connect Off of first impression, I honestly think this City jersey works really well for the Mets, so I didn't really make any changes.
  24. I haven't gotten to look through the thread yet, but as I imagine others are saying, I really like the Lions new uniforms. I didn't think they really needed a redesign, as I thought their previous uniforms were really solid, even near-perfect. However, every change they made with this new set, besides the block numbers (I'm gonna be partial to custom fonts 9 times out of 10), looks to be an upgrade, surprisingly. To expand on my thoughts: Pros: I really dig the new striping pattern. It's a nice combination of the Northwestern stripe and the Mustang dual-stripe. My one minor gripe is that I wish the border blue stripes were a bit thicker, ideally the same width as the inner white stripe. The Honolulu facemask really pops, it looks great. I like that they're trying to lean more into silver as opposed to a flat gray. I'm normally not a fan of reflective materials on football jerseys, but it works really well here in the sleeve stripes & number trim. I wasn't really a fan of black for the Lions, one thing I really liked about the 2017 redesign was that they got rid of it. However, this new black alternate looks awesome. The blue helmet really pops with the black accents; as I'm sure others have said, this should've been a look that the Panthers have. Cons: I don't like the perforated numbers at all. This seems to be Nike's newest trend, with the Cardinals having it last year and it making its way across MLB. I normally like wordmarks on the chest, but I think the new Vapor F.U.S.E. template just forces them to be too low. The home looks nice without one, but the away looks a little awkward. As much as I don't like the removal of the stripes on the pants, I get why they did it for the blue pair at least, so they could wear it with the black jersey, without the stripes mismatching. However, I don't see why the white and black pants needed to go stripeless. Although I like the black jersey, it's a bit of a strange decision to go with a white Nike swoosh & nameplate, when silver or Honolulu blue would've worked just as well. Overall, this is a very pleasantly surprising update. I didn't think they could improve much on the previous set (before the Color Rush & white pants shenanigans), but they really managed to.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.