All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I didn't know Bernie was a Royals fan. In "the dead watching baseball" news, Connie Mack has been spotted at Citizens Bank Park.
  3. Crystal Palace. Chelsea's third shirt looks better than Palace's primary
  4. These look great. I really love the way you present each jersey and then the set. A couple of thoughts: - First: I would add a small stripe of white in between the two red stripes on the sleeves and a small white strip above the red on the bottom. There is that pop of white on the collar but then white is left out everywhere else but the numbers. - Second: Maybe add a small red stripe above the bottom. The design feels a bit top heavy and it feels like this might balance that out. Downside is that the design won't carry over properly from the First with the matching middle arm stripes and bottom stripes. - Clash: Not sure what the logo is meant to be. You also have to be careful about stepping on the toes of the Ottawa 67's. This is different enough but is in their wheelhouse. - Alt: This could just be me but I hated that jersey when it came out and still do to this day. A modern take on the 1997 jerseys could look great. If you really wanted a red jersey, you could even just do a take on the 1997 jersey in red.
  5. I'd rather they just make the banner a secondary and re-promote the crown to primary status, honestly.
  6. One of the few good things about 2020!
  7. The Kings jerseys could be improved. The sleeve piping isn't awful...but it's not great...and the torso stripes being on the white jersey but not the black jersey is odd. I also think they could make the pencil logo silver on both jerseys (to make it even more 90s-like) but they won't.
  8. Today
  9. As a kid in my Boy Scout troop we took a trip to the Boundary Waters to canoe, portage, and camp for a week. We took a train to St. Paul and drove through endless woods to get to pristine lakes that looked like glass in the mornings. At night a dense cloud of mosquitos would cover your camp, more than I've ever seen, so you'd need to be closed up in your tent by a certain time. Minnesota has kickass wilderness IMO.
  10. Penguins literally were in the midst of a change in their first of the back 2 backs, then went full time back to their tried tested and true current jerseys. The worst jerseys to look at are the Oilers ones. They're god awful on TV and in person, that Orange just isn't pleasing to look at, at all. They need to go back to the lighter blue and less neon orange that they used to wear in the 80's. I kid you not, even with a high def TV here, I am 100% fine with every team on tv, but when it's vs the Oilers, I just can't watch. It triggers my migraines.
  11. Execution is still amazing, love the colors, and the number font is really nice. But the logos just feel like they lack character I guess and is more of a relaxed style whereas the current branding is really "in your face" and lively. But that's absolutely no fault of your own. You really can't do much with the name "Mariners" and their current branding is pretty much the only thing you CAN do. Personally, I think Seattle should go back to the Pilots name. But regardless, great job so far! I've loved following along so far, can't wait for St Louis!
  12. Ottawa, I thought, already confirmed they were going back to their 2D logo that they entered the league with, no?
  13. I caught a few highlights of the game tonight and something kind of stuck out to me. Do the Blue Jackets have a raised logo on their helmets? It’s conspicuously matte in comparison to their shiny helmets, in the very least.
  14. Member has been suspended for a insensitive attacks and a history of combative behavior. The length will be set when all votes are cast.
  15. Not to mention 'Voyageurs' invokes the spirit of the uncharted wilderness theme without being as awful as 'Wild'
  16. The states motto is an homage to French-Canadians who founded many settlements in Minnesota. In fact, the county Minneapolis is in is named after a French-Canadian
  17. What we call up North in the Twin Cities, which is the North Shore area, and honestly as far west as about Detroit Lakes is pretty heavily wooded areas. There’s the Boundary Waters which has extensive wilderness, as does most of the Northeastern part of the state. Basically from the Twin Cities, north, and as far west as Detroit Lakes up to the Canadian border is all heavy woods, with some farm land, and LOTS of lakes. The rest of the state is open prairie and farm land with a few lakes. I would have to say it’s known for its wilderness... The French-Canadians were pretty busy in Northern Minnesota. I mean Voyagers National Park is locates in Northern Minnesota, right along the Canadian border.
  18. Member has been permanently banned for creating the dupe account "DrFugazzi".
  19. Is Minnesota known for being particularly rugged wilderness? All I know about it are the Twin Cities, lots of lakes, and that its directly south of Manitoba, so I picture prairie rather than dense woods.
  20. Here are the Seattle Mariners: Logos I went back to the original wordmark font, while emphasizing the iconic teal. The "M" returns as the cap and primary logo, but without the middle "trident spike" in order to be a bit more subtle. Thanks to @SFGiants58 for creating a home wordmark that matches the away for me. Uniforms I decided to utilize the 1980 away uniform striping, while emphasizing teal in the overall color balance. Teal and navy variations on the primary uniforms. A teal alternate cap to pair with the home jerseys. For the Cooperstown Collection I went with a creme uniform inspired by the original Pilots uniform. The Spring Training jersey prominently showcases the new "M" logo. That's the Mariners, the St. Louis Cardinals will be up next.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?