All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Nice to see some people in these forums still have a sense of humour.
  3. A good time for the titans to get a new uniform is tomorrow
  4. Yes. They're better about it than the Cowboys. Dallas didn't open the roof at all in 2023, and only once in 2022. About 5 teams have a semi-dome and open-air stadium. I believe the Titans will become one when they move to their new stadium. That would be a good time for them to bring on a new uniform.
  5. The Sharks relocate to Cleveland in 2030. Then they merge with the Minnesota Wild in 2035. In 2075 the Wild threaten to move to the Bay Area but A.I. Commissioner Bettman says have fun playing under water.
  6. Right - if we're going strictly by on-field success, these would be the best uniforms in Falcons history
  7. I'd say they're coasting on being created out of the ashes of the Minnesota North Stars and Cleveland Barons' unholy fusion. It's gonna be hilarious to see how badly they overestimate their importance to the market.
  8. They’re definitely one of those teams that have been coasting of the success of a single championship from more than 20 years ago, but they forgot the whole part about actually winning a championship.
  9. Low-key, the Sharks have been an utter trainwreck of a franchise for years and it took a long time for the public to realize that.
  10. We’re so much closer than people realize to having the San Diego Sharks or something equally dumb.
  11. That's a bummer. It also comes down to who's healthiest and every season, one key guy just misses the playoffs or is out of the Finals altogether.
  12. Well, that was an unfortunate experience of a team. Thank goodness it's finally over. Now where will this thread go? The Sharks and their cocky attempt to get a new, publicly-funded venue?
  13. Can you explain to me how a uniform looks better or worse based on its "glory days" or a team's performance while wearing it? I may be in the minority, but I've always believed that the aesthetic quality of uniform is based entirely on, you know, what it looks like. The Falcons got it right on the first try.
  14. A white out to erase a market from existence. How appropriate.
  15. Currently watching the final Arizona Coyotes game. Kinda surreal.
  16. I kind of consider the Falcons to be the Diamondbacks of football from a design standpoint. Their first look was good but maybe a bit hokey. They updated it to something more refined, but it just doesn’t hit quite the same. That leaves them with a primary set that everyone is pretty ehh on, and a full throwback look that everyone loves, but you can see the reasons why they don’t want to just go back to that. So that leaves them trying to straddle the two eras and it leaves basically nobody really all that happy.
  17. No miracle run from the Heat this year. What a weird year. After striking out on Dame in the offseason we mostly stood pat and didn't get a whole lot worse, then Jaquez/Jovic turned out to be studs and we flipped Lowry for Terry Rozier, So on paper this was an upgraded roster from a team that made the Finals. During the season, some rotation guy was always hurt, but we weren't exactly lighting the world on fire when healthy. We found ourselves in the play-in in the crowded lower half of the East, same spot we started the run last year and it just dies as soon as it begins. Would we have made another Play-In to Finals run fully healthy? Regular season performance says no, but that's what I thought last year. Very unsure what to make of this ending. No clue if we were health away from making another run, or if this is just a plain mediocre 7th seed.
  18. "Watch party? Get the hell off our property, why would you want to watch this?" https://bsky.app/profile/five4howling.bsky.social/post/3kqesacyr2k2q
  19. I’m back! Next up is the Detroit Red Wings! So tough to do anything new with the Red Wings that either isn’t super crazy or includes new colours. I stayed with the classic red and white, no off white this time. I utilized the jersey striping from the reverse retro based on the 1928 jerseys. I did keep it off the chest, I stuck to only using that striping for the arms. It keeps it fairly simple, but I think it’s enough to make it an upgrade from their current set!
  20. Watching the broadcast from the start and this is all so stupid, and not just in the usual way of Tyson Nash attempting to produce words. Everything's being presented in "if" and "maybe" because the only people who refuse to admit this team is hauling ass north to Salt Lake tomorrow are its current owner and the people in charge of the league. At least Whalers fans got their Sunday wake. This time they've assembled all the mourners and are pretending there's not a body on display.
  21. All it takes is for one of those teams to commit to being a red-first team and set themselves apart.
  22. For me, it's having too many teams using the same primary colors. I started watching football in 2009, and there were eight teams using navy, and it would have been nine if the Titans hadn't switched to Columbia Blue the previous season. That made it difficult for me to recognize teams at first, and that stuck with me. I can accept the white jerseys for contrast, but the primary colors were difficult at first.
  23. Thanks! That is really good advice that I honestly did not consider. I literally just used the pen tool and manually traced the edges, which was hard with often indefinite edges. Your method would have been much clearer and resulted in more automatic consistency in stroke width. I appreciate the suggestion. I did consider that, but I wanted to avoid violating any license requirements (and maybe I wouldn’t have, I’m just not aware enough of how those work and was afraid I would on accident).
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.